Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

coby fleener

kjyb

Fleener had a monster game! So happy that he was able to step up and show people what he's capable of. I love how soft-spoken and professional he seems on the field and in interviews. He just goes out there and makes plays. Can't wait to see how his career unfolds with Luck!

Hopefully he can do it consistently

He's been doing it all year, granted not to the level he was at tonight but he hasn't had close to the issues he had last year or in the pre-season.  He's been very solid and either our third best or second best option in the passing game depending on the health of Wayne.

Well, he scares me. He seems to be getting better but I've seen him drop balls when we needed it most in the past. I think he has realized he is a major option now and not just a regular guy. I can't complain latley but we'll see.

Well, he scares me. He seems to be getting better but I've seen him drop balls when we needed it most in the past. I think he has realized he is a major option now and not just a regular guy. I can't complain latley but we'll see.

How many times have you seen him do that this season?

Great game by Fleener - too bad I am playing against him in fantasy this week - but I digress.

My favorite this season was his two point grab as he was coverned up in Houston.  If he continues to progress our pick in 2012 will look brilliant.  He has the tools!

I'm not sure why so many expect a rookie to kill it his first year. So many threads putting Fleener down last season and again this season. He is coming into his own, learning the system and the NFL and starting to look a lot like Clark and I will enjoy continuing to watch his NFL career take off! I wanted him drafted, so happy he was. 

Fleener played great he was the player of the game.

Where are all the Fleener haters, you look at some of the old threads on here and he was being slaughtered.  he has been improving all year and has not been a main target for Luck until last 2 weeks.... and he has responded! 

I remember when everyone on the forums was giving up on him...during the offseason. 

I do too. I posted at the time, be patient. I looked back at Dallas Clark's numbers and it wasn't until year 3 that he became a real threat so I like what I'm seeing from Fleener. He could develop into one of the better TE threats in the league going forward.