Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

coby fleener

kjyb

FleenR blocked in-line last year. Not exactly the Dallas C role as a Mis-Match TE he was projected as!

Had a inaccuracte Luch throwing it toward him. Reggie?

He had 1 less catch, in one less game, 2 MORE Touchdowns than Reggie had his Rookie year.

Coby has been running open all season, often right in front of his i`m throwing it to my Primary target even in double coverage QB.

He is and has always been the mis-match he was sold as.

Is Andrew the Accurate QB advertised. Noooooooooo! Not Close. Well yes given time on the long ball, then he is pretty Awesome!

Imagine what we will look like next year w/ Ballard, Bradshaw, Allen, healthy oline, and Reggie...

No matter how rest of this season turns out. I agree with you on this.Having these guys back next year will make a huge differents.Beside losing Wayne I believe Allen is the 2nd biggest lost this season. He can do so many different things on off. that has to make the defense more honest on how they play against us

We need him running those routes downfield and crossing routes.  Routes to get him isolated one on one with a LB or S.  None of those quick outs in the flat for a 2-3 yard game.  He fast running downfield, but like just about everyone else on this planet his size, he doesn't have a lot of wiggle in the open field.

FleenR blocked in-line last year. Not exactly the Dallas C role as a Mis-Match TE he was projected as!

Had a inaccuracte Luch throwing it toward him. Reggie?

He had 1 less catch, in one less game, 2 MORE Touchdowns than Reggie had his Rookie year.

Coby has been running open all season, often right in front of his i`m throwing it to my Primary target even in double coverage QB.

He is and has always been the mis-match he was sold as.

Is Andrew the Accurate QB advertised. Noooooooooo! Not Close. Well yes given time on the long ball, then he is pretty Awesome!

Was VERY NICE to see Fleener have a big night, he is a nice target & seems to be building confidence finally. Coby open all season hmmm not so sure about that he looked scared early in the season, not sure where to be ect. He has picked it up now, possible because Pep has to find someone other than TY. AS far as Andrews accuracy he is accurate, if you notice when he isn't it is early in the game and he is overly pumped up. Usually high. Same thing as Peyton's HAPPY FEET early in his career. AS Andrew gets older My hope is he will be able to control his emotions better.

One game does not make this guy great. He played a nice game. He made some catches he has to make. Hopefully this past game will be a springboard to better play and more production for him. In order to make any noise in the playoffs we need him and Brown at a minimum to step up.

Re: the bolded

Everybody's got to Step Up!

Not just one or two players.