Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PLAYOFFS

OLD FAN MAN

1373481730796.gif

Man, I have a huge Hollywood crush on Amanda Seyfried. 

But anyway, back on topic...

We will definitely make the playoffs because we are 2-0 in the division so far, and Titans just lost to the Jags. So I can't see us losing the division.

Also, in the playoffs, I think we could do some damage because we have been on when we take it one game at a time. I believe next year to be a year where can be in the Super Bowl.

Um...you forgot to use "diddly-poo."

There used to be one on youtube, a leaked video of an interview from the late 80's where he went on a profanity riddled tirade at a reporter for asking him dumb questions. It's probably still on the net somewhere. I get the impression he was hard to get along with.

It drives me nuts hearing Saints fans stick up for him when he quit on us half way through the 1994 or 1995 season.

We will definitely make the playoffs because we are 2-0 in the division so far, and Titans just lost to the Jags. So I can't see us losing the division.

Also, in the playoffs, I think we could do some damage because we have been on when we take it one game at a time. I believe next year to be a year where can be in the Super Bowl.

Thats what i liked in your post. 

can we still make the playoffs

If we whip up on Tennessee this week,,,we wil;l almost certainly make the playoffs..

..we'll have a 3 game lead with 6 games to play and a win over all 3 division rivals.

If we lose to Tennessee Thursday..and again DEc.1 against Tennessee in Indy there are storm clouds on the horizon..

....and with road games left at KC, Cincy and Arizona... we will probably miss the playoffs

Nobody else wants to win our division so why not besides where not going anywhere even if we get in to many injuries and we still lack talent in many areas. Grigson went overboard with free agents that tells you how much talent we lack plus our best coach is in ARIZONA Pagano is very inconsistent and looks lost that was one of the worst coached games ever

I guess I just never saw what others saw in her...

amanda-seyfried-435.jpg

haha, kidding

What's wrong with being 6-3? Why is the season over? We were 6-3 last year, weren't we? 

I admit that our losses have really sucked this year. If we're good enough to beat the Niners, the Seahawks and the Broncos, we're good enough to be 9-0. We've underperformed badly in at least three games (probably add the Raiders and Texans games in there).

But making the playoffs is about math, not style. We're two games up in our division. That's a good thing. We're two games ahead of the wild card race. That's a good thing. We're in the 3 seed. That's a good thing.

We have some things to fix. We're missing Reggie and the rest of the guys. The injuries might have thrown us off our pace. But seriously, we're in the driver's seat for the division and a playoff berth. Try to enjoy the ride.

Man, even her eating a steak, mid work-out, with no make up on, she is still hot!

I am not ashamed to say that Mean Girls is one of my favorite movies.

You could show me a pic of Reese Witherspoon balling her eyes out to the cop lookin like a hot mess and I'm not gonna care...oh wait...lol.  Stilll, she's hot no matter what she does.

Playoffs doubtful, lose to Tennessee thursday,all road games because those teams have great to really good defenses. Another point is we proved we can be pathetic at home also. 8-8 mite get us in and a division title but one and done it will be(prolly a cold weather game).

smh, well Good thing Indy can close the roof in your case