Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He dissappears an awful lot, just like in Oakland. I wonder if he has problems getting open?

Could be.  I don't recall him ever being a savvy route runner.  But they should still find ways to get the ball in his hands, be it on screens or go routes or whatever the case

OL isn't playing well, Luck hasn't been playing well, WRs have made some drops, just a bad game on all parts so far on offense

Yeah the D has been somewhat giving our offense the opportunity to get back in the game which the O just consistently squanders.

It's simple... We don't have a killer mindset, yet. Whenever we are expected to win, especially in prime time, we play down ala the SD game.

But when an u feeding against SF, Seattle, and Denver, we're wold beaters.

Offense needs to get a big play next time out or Luck needs to stop under/over throwing everything. The D needs a turnover here or at least a quick 3 and out.

A lot of pressure... and he is running for his life. If he had a pocket to stand in maybe he wouldn't be.

To his defense (can't believe i'm actually saying that), i think we were in the Pats game until the 2nd quarter?

Here we just haven't shown up at all.

no wories, that Jvan guy attacks a lot of my posts.

We were in both those games and moved the ball better than we have tonight, and its not close.

Archived