Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

I was still holding out hope that this would be more than a 1 and done in the playoffs - should we manage to make it there - thats all.

So not only is this game over but the season?

I mean there is being negative and all but way to raise the bar.

There's a break. he missed the kick. I will be positive until the Colts give me a reason not to be. Come on Colts. we can get back in this starting right now. they are leaving breathing room

So not only is this game over but the season?

I mean there is being negative and all but way to raise the bar.

I just think you get clues along the way that is foreshadowing of what to expect down the line. I didn't say the season was over, but I was interested to see what kidn of team we would be losing reggie, going on the road, how would we respond?

HOw I see it is how I thought, we aren't a super bowl contender any longer like we were with him. Not only that but I believe we are going to have our hands full chasing a division title because Houston and Tenn are both going to be able to play with us.

Texans are being aggressive on D. Lets throw some screens, misdirection plays, and draws to get them to pause a little.

Christ.....we're so lucky to be in this, and they still can't get right.

Try feeding DHB.  He hasn't been involved at all yet

He dissappears an awful lot, just like in Oakland. I wonder if he has problems getting open?

OL isn't playing well, Luck hasn't been playing well, WRs have made some drops, just a bad game on all parts so far on offense