Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Texans Sunday Night Football Game Thread

Call a timeout or something. Get these guys riled up again. What's going on here?

No #ReggieStrong? If your going to give freebies on D you best have some O to make it a shootout. Need some adjustments and quick.

Crap...this feels like the San Diego game, only worse...the offense can't do squat.

Was going to say the same thing. Not over, Seattle was down 21-0 to Tampa. But it sure is ugly

If we can get a turnover, we'll start gaining momentum.  Make it happen, defense.

Davis will get it soon

Read it later then because you need educated. Really.

I stated I am not "hating" as you said, I am stating the same things about Richardson that others think are common knowledge. You, for some reason are hanging onto that he's another more than a below average or average running back/football player. Everyone else objective thinks he's actually bad.

I only judged you... and never said a word in Trent Richardson, or anyone else's defense. The only thing I'm hanging on to is my cup of coffee.

Well....at least I have Walking Dead later.

Emotion in that stadium is killing us. It's not just the loss of Reggie Wayne. It's the addition of Keenum, the huge TD on the first drive, the blocked punt....Just crazy how well this is going for the Texans lol.

Yea that was one game. San Diego, and tonight tho

So say we lose this and it's by no means over.. We'd be what 2-2 on the road? There's worse records.

Playoffs?  You want to talk about Playoffs???!!!???  I just hope we win a game....another one. - for some reason the immortal words of Jim Mora are coming to mind.

So say we lose this and it's by no means over.. We'd be what 2-2 on the road? There's worse records.

I was still holding out hope that this would be more than a 1 and done in the playoffs - should we manage to make it there - thats all.