Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Are We Gonna Be 0-16?

number28

It's a strong possibility if we can't beat Jacksonville. Houston or Tenn. might rest their starters to give us a chance to win if we can't beat Jacksonville.

Part of what will make it hard for us to win games is the payback factor. Teams and fan bases still hate us from all the beatings that they got for the past 10 years.

Is it possible to put some kind of cloaking device up around LOS so that the other team can't find the stadium and then Indy would win by forfeit? Is there anything in the rulebook about this?

Seriously, though, I may have given up any hope of turning this season around, but I am still pulling for at least one win this season. Any given Sunday still applies. The quest to not go 0-16 begins next Sunday!

It's a strong possibility if we can't beat Jacksonville. Houston or Tenn. might rest their starters to give us a chance to win if we can't beat Jacksonville.

Part of what will make it hard for us to win games is the payback factor. Teams and fan bases still hate us from all the beatings that they got for the past 10 years.

I could be wrong, but there's about 200 other things ahead of this on the list of why we can't win ballgames.

Now that our "easy" part of the schedule is completed, and we are 0-6, are we looking at 0-16 this year? The next 10 games are tougher than the first 6.

no relax we will win. these are all correctable mistakes. we have the best coach in the nfl, he did take us to a superbowl. and we have only got better in every phase of the game since he took over."lol"

I could be wrong, but there's about 200 other things ahead of this on the list of why we can't win ballgames.

When you are the wost team in the league, you only have a few hopes for a win.

1. Teams come in after big wins and have a let-down.

2. Everything goes right and you beat a team that isn't quite as bad as you.

3. A playoff team rests it's starters.

Unless Peyton comes back and plays at a high level, those are our options for winning this season.

When you are the wost team in the league, you only have a few hopes for a win.

1. Teams come in after big wins and have a let-down.

2. Everything goes right and you beat a team that isn't quite as bad as you.

3. A playoff team rests it's starters.

Unless Peyton comes back and plays at a high level, those are our options for winning this season.

do you really think we can beat someone if they rest their starters?

People talk about the Colts being a one-man team and point out how much this team sucks without Peyton. But the last time I checked, Peyton was not responsible for any of the following aspects of the game, all of which the Colts are struggling with this season:

• Tackling
  • Pass coverage
  • Rushing the passer (at least vs. the Bengals)
  • Run blocking
  • Pass blocking
  • Running the ball
  • Catching
  • Kickoff and punt coverage

As innovative as we are at losing right now......0-16 is within reach although improbable.

QFT. With the way this team is finding ways to lose 0-16 is a good possibility. Whoever let Garcon watch tape of Ronnie Brown on the Eagles should be fired!

If this team goes 0-16 everyone should be fired and they might as well just rename the MVP Award the Peyton Manning Award.

I dont see them going 0-16.

0 - 16 is hard to do.....I think they'll find a way to win one or two.

I'd almost guarantee loses against New Orleans, Atlanta, New England and Baltimore. That leaves 5 games against the AFC South and a game against Carolina.

I'd guess they'll win at least one of --

11/13 home vs Jax

11/27 home vs Carolina.

12/18 home vs TN.

If I were to bet, I'd go with 2-14 come the end of the season.

some teams may feel that way. Ravens and Jax come to mind. At least Cinci showed some class at the end of the game. They could have punched in one more score instead of taking a knee.

People talk about the Colts being a one-man team and point out how much this team sucks without Peyton. But the last time I checked, Peyton was not responsible for any of the following aspects of the game, all of which the Colts are struggling with this season:

• Tackling
  • Pass coverage
  • Rushing the passer (at least vs. the Bengals)
  • Run blocking
  • Pass blocking
  • Running the ball
  • Catching
  • Kickoff and punt coverage

those issues were always there. they were just masked by #18

if the colts go 0-16 thats a serious indictment against Wayne, Freeney, Clark, Saturday, Addai, Garcon. These are guys who are thought to be very good if not at the top of their positions and if they can't steal a win even without Manning it makes me question how good they really were to begin with

We'll go 1-15. There's always THAT game where you just get all the bounces. I've seen some BAD teams, and only 2 of them went the whole season without a win. Heck, I think we're better than the 2007 Miami Dolphins, and they got a win.

That is true for the moment at least. However they do always seem to find their backbone whenever they play us

Yeah. There is that. If I was a betting man, I'd bet we split with Jax.

That or Jones Drew runs for like 500 yards each game and/or Blaine Gabbert breaks the single game touchdown record. I see either scenario as likely (although less likely now that Lacey has been benched.)

Most people said we would beat the Browns and that didn't happen.

Most people said we would beat the Bucs and that didn't happen.

Everybody thought we would beat the Chiefs(including myself, truely the only game I thought we would win in the first 9 weeks) and that didn't happen.

Most people thought we would beat the Bengals and that didn't happen.

Im seeing a trend here. We might(and thats a BIG MIGHT) beat the Jags once, but thats probably it.

My magic 8 ball said "undoubtably yes" you can't argue with that kind of insight.

Now I know the secret to Caldwell's "success"!

1. Should I go for the perfect season? Magic 8 ball says "NO"

2. Should I call an ill advised time out? Magic 8 ball says "YES"

3. Should I throw the red flag? Magic 8 ball says "TRY AGAIN"

4. Should I throw the red flag? Magic 8 ball says "SURE"

5. Should I pull Lacy from the game? Magic 8 ball says "WHY NOT"

6. Should I tell the team that the Saints might try an onside kick? Magic 8 ball says "NEVER"

7. Should I tell the players we are getting close? Magic 8 ball says "YES"

6. Should I tell the team that the Saints might try an onside kick? Magic 8 ball says "NEVER"

You don't question the magic 8 ball...

Shouldn't you be looking for homes in the Indianapolis area???