Patrick Crayton
Jordan Shipley
Greg Camarillo (PR)
Legedu Naanee
Mardy Gilyard (KR)
Michael Clayton
Terrance Copper
Quan Cosby (PR/KR)

There is a reason those guys are on the street.... they are not good enough to play in the NFL anymore.  Nor could any of them come in and prudThe Colts current WRs are just going to have to step it up and take those targets that would have gone to Wayne.  Fleener better get ready because he just became Luck's security blanket.

I'd look at Laurent Robinson out of that group since it sounds like Lloyd is done, Robinson had a very good year in 2011 before missing 9 games in 2012

he is done. concussions.

or at least thats the last thing i heard of him, that the Jaguars tried to play him while he still had headaches.. i remember a realy disturbing report on NFLN on him (i think it was a female reporter whose name i forgot). he was really struggling

you actually trust the wrs we have going forward? besides TY i don't it's not the lack of faith its just their all so young and unproven in the nfl

TY is young and was unproven you can't say you don't trust them before you see them, give them a shot, they might be better then Wayne, I doubt it though but at least give them a shot.. Wayne was unproven once..

Grigson is probably lining up Jeremy Maclin for next year as long as Maclin's rehab goes well.

He is still young, 9+ years younger than Reggie, and Grigson regarded him as the best WR in the draft that year when Grigson was with the Eagles.

It doesn't solve the immediate problem though.