Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Seattle, San Fran... Denver?

Superman

Three weeks ago, we lost a winnable game to the Dolphins and were wondering if we could win any of those three games. We've taken down the first two, earning our place among the league's elite. I don't know what will happen when the Broncos visit Indy, but I know I'm proud of way the Colts weather the early storm to the season. Responded with three in a row, beat two really good teams, and look like a legitimate contender. 

Congrats, Colts!

It was a hard fought win and Indy is now locked in as one of the teams to go through for the AFC. Its still a long road, but this team is at the very least on the verge of being great. How close is debateable, but you cant deny this franchise is going to be good for years to come.

Great game today !!!  Colts proved today that we can stop anyone.  Yes, we started off slow, but we made adjustments and did what needed to be done to get the Win.  

Defense still has a lot of work to do against mobile quarterbacks, but I don't think we play anymore guys who can run with it this season. Maybe Locker, if he's back. Probably the next time we'd face anyone like that would be in the Super Bowl. :)

It's just amazing how many doubted us last year, doubted us this year, and now we are kicking the down the teams that those doubters picked to succeed.  Well, let them keep picking and we'll keep kicking.  This was a statement game.  I think the league is on notice by now.

I'm just waiting to hear why this Seattle team "May not be as good as we thought" right after a loss to the Colts.

Seattle has been playing with fire all season. They have one big win. I thought they were a little overhyped anyways. But they play a winning brand of football: great defense, physical run game, QB who can make big plays, deep receiving corps (wait until Harvin gets on the field o_O), etc. And we hung in there, outphysicalled them at the end, and made big plays on both sides of the ball. Nothing to nitpick with this one.

Seattle fans almost unanimously clamoring that the refs stole the game from them. lol.....1 bad call early on, that's it (offensive PI on Tate).

Don't suppose they're crying about the blow to the head they didn't call on Luck are they?

The Colts showed that they are for real today. 

The Broncos game is at home, and there should be a ton of motivation behind the Colts.

They can do it. 

I have thought, since before the start of the season, that the Colts will be more amped up for this game than Peyton and the Broncos.

Could be totally wrong, but it's just a feeling that I've had, and still have.

Don't suppose they're crying about the blow to the head they didn't call on Luck are they?

According to them, ZERO missed/bad calls for the other side. For some reason, they think that PI on Sherman was egregious. Richard hooked him, that PI is on Sherman. Hooking a receiver will get you a PI 50/50. 

On another note, despite the cries of bad officiating, Seattle fans seem to do well to recognize Luck's brilliance. 

Although it will be tough the Colts can beat Denver hands down.  One thing they cannot do is let Denver to get off to a 14-21 pt lead in the first q haha.   Other than that if they play good for 4 quarters they will beat Denver.  Cowboys are playing a good game with them now. 

Although it will be tough the Colts can beat Denver hands down.  One thing they cannot do is let Denver to get off to a 14-21 pt lead in the first q haha.   Other than that if they play good for 4 quarters they will beat Denver.  Cowboys are playing a good game with them now. 

quoting myself yeah haha, first and foremost is to not focus on Denver now.  They need to beat San Diego. 

Three weeks ago, we lost a winnable game to the Dolphins and were wondering if we could win any of those three games. We've taken down the first two, earning our place among the league's elite. I don't know what will happen when the Broncos visit Indy, but I know I'm proud of way the Colts weather the early storm to the season. Responded with three in a row, beat two really good teams, and look like a legitimate contender. 

Congrats, Colts!

Denver is scary because of Peyton and his many weapons of choice..

But Russell Wilson's legs got him out of MANY situations today..

Manning obviously is a master of getting the ball out quick.. But I have to believe the Seahawks defense is much better than the Broncos who you can score against..

If we can keep Manning off the field and run the ball well I think we have a great chance to beat Denver.

Seattle fans almost unanimously clamoring that the refs stole the game from them. lol.....1 bad call early on, that's it (offensive PI on Tate). 

Seriously, head over to their forum. Top three posts are blaming the refs for losing to a "bad" team. Stay classy Seattle.

I have thought, since before the start of the season, that the Colts will be more amped up for this game than Peyton and the Broncos.

Could be totally wrong, but it's just a feeling that I've had, and still have.

The Broncos are the better team, but with all the motivation, them being at home and all the other variables playing in the Colts' favor, they could definitely have that game.

They won't be crazy underdogs. 

Seriously, head over to their forum. Top three posts are blaming the refs for losing to a "bad" team. Stay classy Seattle.

I thought the refs made some questionable calls in our favor. The offensive PI against Golden Tate was a very bad call.

quoting myself yeah haha, first and foremost is to not focus on Denver now.  They need to beat San Diego. 

I don't think it matters what WE focus on. But I'm sure the coaching staff will keep the players focused on the Chargers. Even if Pagano has to bring out the mousetraps again.

I thought the refs made some questionable calls in our favor. The offensive PI against Golden Tate was a very bad call.

There were a couple bad non calls in their favor too (luck fumble when he was clearly hit in the head). It's part of the game. It happens. Luck outplayed Wilson and our defense stepped up in the second half. They are blaming their loss to a "bad" team on the refs.

It's not even like it's a few fans too, it's the majority. 

There were a couple bad non calls in their favor too (luck fumble when he was clearly hit in the head). It's part of the game. It happens. Luck outplayed Wilson and our defense stepped up in the second half. They are blaming their loss to a "bad" team on the refs.

It's not even like it's a few fans too, it's the majority. 

That was definitely a missed call. It happens. Sucks that it was on a turnover.

But Luck has to keep two hands on the ball until he's throwing it. His bad on the fumble.

That was definitely a missed call. It happens. Sucks that it was on a turnover.

But Luck has to keep two hands on the ball until he's throwing it. His bad on the fumble.

Yeah. I agree Luck needs to hold on to the ball their. Crap happens, but I wasn't complaining about the no call after the play. Looked incidental. By rule it should have been a penalty, but realistically it didn't matter to me. 

Not to mention Reggie's use of illegal sticky substances as alluded to by members of the Seahwaks forum. Whatever happened to being humble in a loss?