Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

I love our owner. Awesome Hair!

Slick_Rick

I just wanted to post this before all the Debbie Downers start to chime in………

Look. His eyes are not bloodshot, dilated, or glassy so just cut out the substance abuse crap right now.

He is an owner who is happy with his team and is fired up about it. Who on this board that are colts fans can’t say the same thing?

He is a person who enjoys social media. Who on this board can say they don’t? If you didn’t you wouldn’t be here.

He is an owner who likes to interact with the fans. We interact with each other all the time. Why can’t he have that same privilege? For years most of us griped about how Polian ignored and sometimes acted like he despised us. So when we have our owner trying to interact with us it is a problem?

Hasn’t he put a product on the field for the last decade and a half that we can be proud of?

So what is the freakin’ problem people?

lol he's such a dork (i mean that endearingly).  Funny thing is, with as cartoonish as he can be, he's a shrewed businessman and knows what he's doing.  All things being equal, I'd rather have an owner like Irsay, even if I got to defend his silly twitter posts, that tries to engage with the fans than an owner who doesn't.

lol he's such a dork (i mean that endearingly).  Funny thing is, with as cartoonish as he can be, he's a shrewed businessman and knows what he's doing.  All things being equal, I'd rather have an owner like Irsay, even if I got to defend his silly twitter posts, that tries to engage with the fans than an owner who doesn't.

So is our QB (and I mean it the same way). That is part of what makes them so loveable

Look. His eyes are not bloodshot, dilated, or glassy so just cut out the substance abuse crap right now.

He is an owner who is happy with his team and is fired up about it. Who on this board that are colts fans can’t say the same thing?

He is a person who enjoys social media. Who on this board can say they don’t? If you didn’t you wouldn’t be here.

He is an owner who likes to interact with the fans. We interact with each other all the time. Why can’t he have that same privilege? For years most of us griped about how Polian ignored and sometimes acted like he despised us. So when we have our owner trying to interact with us it is a problem?

Hasn’t he put a product on the field for the last decade and a half that we can be proud of?

All of this, plus he knows where he belongs and where he doesn't.  He's not Jerry Jones meddling into things he has no business being in.  He's absolutely hands down the best owner in the league.  

wellsaid

Honestly on a visceral level, I detest it. He looks like a clown. On a logical level, Jim Irsay is the owner, signs the checks, & can do whatever he wants. 

Jim is great supporter of the community & loves his fan base so I just let it slide & I do my best to ignore it. 

Yep...first thing I looked at. You can always tell a pain pill addict when you see their pupils dilated wide open.

He's just a fun guy.  

Honestly on a visceral level, I detest it. He looks like a clown. On a logical level, Jim Irsay is the owner, signs the checks, & can do whatever he wants. 

Jim is great supporter of the community & loves his fan base so I just let it slide & I do my best to ignore it. 

We normally are pretty close in our observations but I will have to go against you on this one. Jim is a one of a kind and thats why I like him. I follow his tweets and find them amusing. So don't hate on me too much!  :highfive2: