Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Freeney Has Torn Quad (merge)

dw49

"A source tells NFL Network that OLB Dwight Freeney sustained a torn quadriceps muscle in Sunday's win over the Cowboys."

I really feel bad for Dwight. I hope he heals up and can resume his career next season. We won't get to see him go against our line in 2 weeks.

That is a bummer. It was a terrific comeback in the 2nd half for the Chargers, IMO and the Cowboys choked a 21-13 lead and went scoreless in the second half against an average D.

Another big game for Rivers. He might be the best NFL QB in the league this year not named Manning.

I miss Danny Woodhead. :gloomy:   He was on fire yesterday. So small yet so lethal.

He reminds me of Rudy..small, not really athletically gifted..(he's good, not knocking him), just a guy that plays at 1000 percent, gives every last little bit he has on every play, and has a big heart..He was always probably told, you're too small, you're too slow, etc. And each day he goes out to prove everyone wrong. He has a lot of heart, grit and determination..He's a guy everyone would want on their team..

He's one player I truly respect..

As for Freeney..I wish him a speedy and complete recovery..He doesn't deserve to go out like this if this is his last season..Shame he won't get his wish to sack Peyton..I've been waiting for the match-up for a long time

"A source tells NFL Network that OLB Dwight Freeney sustained a torn quadriceps muscle in Sunday's win over the Cowboys."

I really feel bad for Dwight. I hope he heals up and can resume his career next season. We won't get to see him go against our line in 2 weeks.

Very sad...this may be the end for him..one of my all-time favorite players