Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Luck's Nickname

Luck for President

Why Did Peyton throw the pick to Tracy Porter in the Super Bowl.....

Everyone knows why he threw that pick. Peyton wanted the kids of Africa to wear some decent clothing for once. I mean, would an Ethiopian rather have a Saints T-shirt or a Colts T-shirt? Exactly. That's not even mentioning the atrocious Patriots t-shirts they received the year before. Man, Peyton is the most selfless and giving person I know. 

Everyone knows why he threw that pick. Peyton wanted the kids of Africa to wear some decent clothing for once. I mean, would an Ethiopian rather have a Saints T-shirt or a Colts T-shirt? Exactly. That's not even mentioning the atrocious Patriots t-shirts they received the year before. Man, Peyton is the most selfless and giving person I know. 

Saints t-shirts were probably black & gold too, right?  Colts colors are much better to wear in the hot sun.

But seriously, in Manning's last year with us he had a 3-week stretch where he threw 11 interceptions.  Sure, he only threw 6 in the other 13 games, but let's not act like the guy was infallible.

All of you can fight over his permanent nick name. However for 1 game of his career I get to pick. For that 1 game you all have to call him Bob. That game will be Denver in our house. The opening song that night will be none other then......................................Bob.

Bob Dylan that is..........................................Everybody, on the count of 3....................I shot the sheriff........

• 2 weeks later...