Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is how many people believed in us

BlueShoe

Before the trade i was all over us.  i apologize.

NO!  You must leave the board and go back to your van DBTR!  Build a novena.  Then come back and be nice.

Nah, that will never work.  Just be yourself, it makes the board more interesting and fun.

(Man, I miss Chris Farley...)

Sometimes it seems like the Colts would have to play a High School football team for the experts to pick us, and even then it would be a split decision.

The vast majority will be picking the Colts against the Jags.  

Let's be honest, it was the 49ers and there was no reason to pick the Colts in this game prior to the game.

There is a reason why we play on the field, but their picks don't represent some anti-Colt bias.  It more represents the belief that the 49er's are a good team.  That is being questioned now.  

It was a good win for the Colts but it's very apparent that the 49'er were posers last season. It's like the Wildcat thing...once teams figured out the option D Kap and the O become very pedestrian which in turn exposes the SF D.

How they played the game, or even the last two games has no bearing on what they accomplished last year.  It was a good win for the Colts but the SF team they faced yesterday was nothing like the team that went to the SB.

It was a good win for the Colts but it's very apparent that the 49'er were posers last season. It's like the Wildcat thing...once teams figured out the option D Kap and the O become very pedestrian which in turn exposes the SF D.

Keep on back pedaling lmao.

Back it up.....back it up......back it up.......

he said he was all over us before the trade. Thus the "I was all over us before the trade"

:rollseyes: .  I will admit I may be wrong but his phrasing of "all over us..." he meant in a negative way.  For example in boxing if you're "all over" you opponent you are beating him down.  In football when you are "all over..." your opponent you are beating them down.  You think the "all over..." means he was supportive, yet if he was supportive of the Colts why would he add, "I apologize"?

You see...I'm sick of this. All I've heard on national media is "what's wrong with the 49ers?"

Well, they play poorly against one of the few serious SB contenders @ Seattle. They then lose to a Colts team that shocked the league last year and has gained a BUNCH since last years surprising run. 

So instead of talking about how far the Colts have come, they talk about how messed up the 49ers are. 

So here we are, 2-1. We have 4 weeks before the bye, and when we get to the bye, we'll know what we got here. We have JAX next week, a game we had better win. After that..... a gruesome test lays ahead. We have to play Seattle, San Diego and Denver.  

We will know what we have come bye week. 

:rollseyes: . I will admit I may be wrong but his phrasing of "all over us..." he meant in a negative way. For example in boxing if you're "all over" you opponent you are beating him down. In football when you are "all over..." your opponent you are beating them down. You think the "all over..." means he was supportive, yet if he was supportive of the Colts why would he add, "I apologize"?

well if that's what he meant, then it didn't change after the trade. He was debbie downer after the trade as well

You see...I'm sick of this. All I've heard on national media is "what's wrong with the 49ers?"

Well, they play poorly against one of the few serious SB contenders @ Seattle. They then lose to a Colts team that shocked the league last year and has gained a BUNCH since last years surprising run. 

So instead of talking about how far the Colts have come, they talk about how messed up the 49ers are. 

So here we are, 2-1. We have 4 weeks before the bye, and when we get to the bye, we'll know what we got here. We have JAX next week, a game we had better win. After that..... a gruesome test lays ahead. We have to play Seattle, San Diego and Denver.  

We will know what we have come bye week. 

let's say we can pencil down a win against jags.. then we are in great position before that tough stint, 3-1..

if we get at least one win i those 3 games, we'd be 4-3, and i'd be ok with that..

not saying we won't win more, especially if we continue to play like yestarday..

let's say we can pencil down a win against jags.. then we are in great position before that tough stint, 3-1..

if we get at least one win i those 3 games, we'd be 4-3, and i'd be ok with that..

not saying we won't win more, especially if we continue to play like yestarday..

That's exactly what I was thinking. If we can go into the bye at 4-3, not only is that a 'winning' record, but, that means we may have beaten another SB favorite on top of SF. 

If we're 5-2......oh man.....we're looking at venturing deeper into the playoffs than we've been since 2009.

Before the trade i was all over us. i apologize.

so were many of us. Let's face facts.. adding T Rich and Bradshaw made the game. Kaep is playing like a rookie. this league will always be a pocket passer league. This team won the game on the ground, not in the air. This is what Indy has been missing since the early 90's. A running game.

:rollseyes: .  I will admit I may be wrong but his phrasing of "all over us..." he meant in a negative way.  For example in boxing if you're "all over" you opponent you are beating him down.  In football when you are "all over..." your opponent you are beating them down.  You think the "all over..." means he was supportive, yet if he was supportive of the Colts why would he add, "I apologize"?

Coffee,

That dude living in the van might as well be living under a bridge too, cause he is a troll. You will find that a short negative comment is 95% of his posts. There is no way that he is really a Colts fan. If he is then I have never known a Colts fan who hates everything about the Colts as much as river-man does.  

Coffee,

That dude living in the van might as well be living under a bridge too, cause he is a troll. You will find that a short negative comment is 95% of his posts. There is no way that he is really a Colts fan. If he is then I have never known a Colts fan who hates everything about the Colts as much as river-man does.  

I admit that ChrisFarley posts very little that I like or of which I agree, to me he was admitting he was wrong and apologized for it, I just thought jvan was misunderstanding his post... nothing more and nothing less.