Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Looks like Landry out; Bethea questionable for Sunday....

NewColtsFan

Just saw this on the 49ers/Colts preview just posted on yahoo..

The Colts put tight end Dwayne Allen and guard Donald Thomas on IR this week, but they also have concerns on the defensive side. Safety LaRon Landry won't play Sunday due to an ankle injury, while linebacker Pat Angerer is doubtful with a knee injury.

It could be even worse for Indianapolis. Defensive end Cory Redding (back) and center Samson Satele (elbow) did not practice Friday and are questionable, along with safety Antoine Bethea (toe).

Don't lose hope. remember the green bay game? I honestly think Richardson should be extremely limited this week, don't want to risk anything and want him to get comfortable with the playbook, he was a first round pick, we better treat him like one. Another thing to help lift spirits, Baltimore's defense last year was completely altered with webb, lewis, mcclain out and mliple injuries. they won the superbowl. keep your heads up fellas. Go Colts.

Don't lose hope. remember the green bay game? I honestly think Richardson should be extremely limited this week, don't want to risk anything and want him to get comfortable with the playbook, he was a first round pick, we better treat him like one. Another thing to help lift spirits, Baltimore's defense last year was completely altered with webb, lewis, mcclain out and mliple injuries. they won the superbowl. keep your heads up fellas. Go Colts.

I still have hope. It's football and it's fun. If we lose then everyone expected it. If we win or keep it close then it will be amazing!!!!

I was just mad that the whole world is going to see this game...but not the NY area (Jets v Buffalo). Seeing the injuries we have this week, it may be a blessing. This could be ugly really quickly.

More like "Next team up"!! This injury thing week adter week, year after year is getting really old.

dang... when will our injury curse end? We aint snake bit, we're cursed. And have been for years.....

It will end when our conditioning program improves. Injuries are part of a violent game but Dungy and Caldwell ran notoriously casual camps and we are only a couple years removed from them.