Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

We're Doomed! Greeny Picked us to get to the SuperBowl (merge)

Smonroe

Greeny picked us to lose to the Seahawks in the SB on Mike & Mike this morning.

He's usually wrong, and sometimes his picks are looked upon like a curse by the fans. 

Anyway, I'm always amazed when they even talk about the Colts.  Usually it's "Luck is good.  Now on to a breaking story on Tim Tebow.  Then we'll show the butt fumble a hundred more times."

my husband was flipping out about this this am

One thing that Greenburg got right I think is that Luck is underrated.

It will take more than Luck though

Seahawks is the game I'm going to this year. And usually my mojo is pretty good (although not perfect)

I agree that will be a tough team to get past

You must not have heard that Monday Night game they called with Mike Ditka a couple of years ago.. It was the single worst auditory experience of my life.

I couldn't imagine Greeny calling a game, it would probably sound like he's calling a baseball game. Golic on color probably isn't that bad.

I haven’t watched much of Mike and Mike but what little I have I would say that Greeny seems to be the optimist and hopeful (root for the underdog guy) and Golic is the speak his mind, bad butt, almost arrogant, borderline egotistical side. Classic antagonistic principles of entertainment. Regardless………

Whatever they say, right or wrong, you have to admit it does get you thinking and that it is entertainment, otherwise you would not be posting that even thought you may hate them you still listen/watch.

Of course, a month ago....Mike Greenberg said that the Colts would take a step back..and they couldnt go 11-5 again..

Call him next week..he'll say something else..

Yeah that's what I was thinking. I don't listen to them in the mornings anymore, switched to Bob & Tom. I listened to them for awhile a few months ago and he didn't seem to high on the Colts...... Wonder what is up with the sudden change???

Not to derail, but Jay Mohr picked Indy to win the AFC South over the Texans. Speaking of sports radio, he is a breath of fresh air. Tons better than Rome, and he isn't an arrogant jerk like Cowherd. And he constantly calls out ESPN for their relentless Jets/Tebow talk. Calls it "fake news." Great radio show.