Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

we coulda had Patterson

GoodLuck

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Because we already have Hilton, Heyward-Bey, Allen, Fleener, and Wayne, we have enough targets for Luck, Werner was a good pick

DHB sux and Fleener is overrated. I only pumped up DHB because I didn't think Patterson would fall so low.

Why couldn't we take him and then trade him for all those picks Minny gave NE? My goodness.

Yea.. it looked to be a boatload but the first one they get is a low second. The odds of getting a really good player is just so much larger at 24 than 52.

A lot of teams who needed a WR passed on Patterson.....

That should tell you something.....

And the stupid FO of the Viks gave the Pats the farm for him. I'm officially rooting against the Viks this year. They could have got a number of WRs tomorrow. I wish some trades could be Voided to save teams from themselves and others from stocking draft picks. I swear the Pats have a Sith Lord in the war room.

Patterson was obviously not that highly regarded by many teams. Even the Pats passed on him, and they need a playmaker/WR badly.

He just gave up on that one interception, he just stood there with his hands on his hip and didn't chase the guy, no telling how many times coaches seen him do that on tape

Even after he crapped on the floor?

That hasn't been proven. In any case, we all know how kids in college make stupid mistakes and do stupid things...plus he's now with an organization that won't tolerate nonsense. It's all good. I liked our choice of grabbing him over Patterson.

Everything I have seen from Werner has been very good.

The guy is a machine and should be a very good complement with Mathis.

I think i heard of him once. After we drafted him I'll admit i was upset cause Rhodes was still available. Then i looked at some film of werner and your right he is a machine. Werner and mathis will be awesome.

I love me some Bjoern Werner. His production at FSU was amazing and I have little doubt he can play OLB. I think this guy has one of the highest floors (meaning low chance of bust) in the draft.

Go get 'em, Bjoern. Let their hate fuel you.

P.S. This pick pretty much guarantees that overpaid Walden won't be starting. That should make everyone ecstatic.

And the stupid FO of the Viks gave the Pats the farm for him. I'm officially rooting against the Viks this year. They could have got a number of WRs tomorrow. I wish some trades could be Voided to save teams from themselves and others from stocking draft picks. I swear the Pats have a Sith Lord in the war room.

Bill Belichick. The Sith Lord. That explains the hoodie...

That hasn't been proven. In any case, we all know how kids in college make stupid mistakes and do stupid things...plus he's now with an organization that won't tolerate *. It's all good. I liked our choice of grabbing him over Patterson.

I hate to tell you but I've heard that they have swabbed your man's butt and are running poop DNA tests as we speak.

Screw Patterson, look at the deal the vikings gave for #29. At #24 we prolly could have convinced them to part with Peterson, as well as all the picks they gave the Pats.

Mark my words:

The vikings just sent the road to the AFC right back through New England, and it's now likely going to be a road paved for years to come. This was NOT the draft to play into their down trading ways.