Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Having Football Withdrawal?

HtownColt

I hated how the second half turned out. 

I remember just feeling awkward. All those years of that great rivalry and it just went up in a puff of smoke and they've been picking on us the last two years. 

Hopefully the rivalry will heat up again in the 2013 post season. 

Thanks for posting it. I'm gonna watch it later this afternoon. 

I hated how the second half turned out. 

I remember just feeling awkward. All those years of that great rivalry and it just went up in a puff of smoke and they've been picking on us the last two years. 

Hopefully the rivalry will heat up again in the 2013 post season. 

Thanks for posting it. I'm gonna watch it later this afternoon. 

Love to see them in the post season!

Actually, we came back and made a game out of it in 11. Last year was the only blowout I can remember in recent times.

I'm not going through withdrawal. I watch film constantly. I have the 2nd JAX game on TNF, the 2nd HOU game at LOS, & both TEN games on my DVR.

I take notes & see who was doing their job & who wasn't. And then from time to time when I want to get emotional, I watch the game winning drive engineered by Dan Orlosky vs the Texans in the 2-14 season. It always gets to me haha

We will run better, we will pass block better, and Andrew & unit will shred in play action.

Need to square it inside the 20.

I can see why the thought of a Justin Hunter is appealing to some. You have to look 2-3 years ahead on draft pics.

Reggie 27 & 49 his catches his 1st 2 years. This kid could be VG all over the field, & cast fear inside the 20.

Now up to about a 20 guys I would like on our team. :hat:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m-FlPvmr0Jo&feature=share&list=PLm_6eo3N6haTRJSCCM8zw8x8o6BAs3UTO

Here's the entire first half for anybody that wants to watch again. The second half is on youtube as well but I couldn't bring myself to watch it.

We played these guys as good as you can play them in the first half. We just got out of our element in the second half.

Glad the NFL had the sense to have us stop playing the Patriots. What kind of parity system forces a team to play the Patriots every single year?

I think it was just due to the scheduling formula.  We would usually win our division and they would usually win theirs, so we would play one another.  Then with years like last year, it just so happened that it was the year the AFC South played the AFC East

I think it was just due to the scheduling formula.  We would usually win our division and they would usually win theirs, so we would play one another.  Then with years like last year, it just so happened that it was the year the AFC South played the AFC East

Was gonna post something similar but thought remedy's post had to be joking (as in, its evil to force a team to play the pats year in & year out)..

If you are a big enough fan of an NFL team to post on fan forum, you have to know the scheduling formula, right?..

I disagree with luck losing that game for the colts because you have to notice for over half of the game he was running for his life and Bruce's system was part of the way he played last year too it wasn't all on him considering he was trying to bring the team back from behind a lot most of the time he was able to do it also I may add the pats didn't need to still be throwing the ball with 12 minutes to go and they were up 45-17 so they should make running up the score just to be D-bags against the rules also the pats got away with a lot including blocks in the back on both the INT return and the punt return so also its not like the WR were catching every pass luck was throwing to them either so come on give the man a break.

O-line has something to say about that...

he wasn't under any pressure on either pick 6 throws.  he just made terrible throws.  and his fumble was against a 4man rush where he didn't step up enough and wasn't aware of the defenses positions.

I think that was Talib's first or second game with the Pats. He played great as did Dennard. Kind of a break out game for the Pats D. It was a tough day for Luck just because it was hyped so much. Belichick also feasts on rookie QBs. I expect the next time they play for the score to be closer and for Luck to play much better.

Was gonna post something similar but thought remedy's post had to be joking (as in, its evil to force a team to play the pats year in & year out)..

If you are a big enough fan of an NFL team to post on fan forum, you have to know the scheduling formula, right?..

Wait for the schedule to come out tomorrow, and count all the "big enough fans" who clearly have no clue. Every year, they crawl out of the woodwork come schedule announcement time.

Just in reference to the subject of this thread, I was thinking about this the other day. Grigson has been so active, and has had so many things going on this off-season, that I really haven't felt the usual off-season withdrawals that I used to have under the Polian regime.

Wait for the schedule to come out tomorrow, and count all the "big enough fans" who clearly have no clue. Every year, they crawl out of the woodwork come schedule announcement time.

guess its like fans who thought the 2012 season was seriously effected by the 2-14 2011 season, when in reality its just two games...