Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Vote for Luck in the Madden Cover Vote!

LeRyan07

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm voting for the most deserving player and in my book, that is RGIII....

Why? RGIII is a more likely and more popular choice everywhere but Indy.....

Did you seriously just quote yourself.  :lol:  Sorry, I just think that looks too desperate to get a point across. Honestly though, provide some evidence. What has RG3 done to deserve it more than Luck aside from getting drafted to a team that traded up to get him, and for that reason clearly had far more pieces in place to be on a competitive team. Besides that, you might as well argue that Kurt Cousins deserves it more. Heck he looked great when he played. 

Did you seriously just quote yourself.  :lol:  Sorry, I just think that looks too desperate to get a point across. Honestly though, provide some evidence. What has RG3 done to deserve it more than Luck aside from getting drafted to a team that traded up to get him, and for that reason clearly had far more pieces in place to be on a competitive team. Besides that, you might as well argue that Kurt Cousins deserves it more. Heck he looked great when he played. 

Not even a point of arguing with this guy, he thinks Luck ran a pure WCO last year. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

Not even a point of arguing with this guy, he thinks Luck ran a pure WCO last year. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking about.

I missed that, but if this guy really believes that, then he should have his football watching rights revoked forever and never be allowed to speak on the topic of football ever again.

I missed that, but if this guy really believes that, then he should have his football watching rights revoked forever and never be allowed to speak on the topic of football ever again.

I was so close to stealing that avatar :) But this 1 will do for now how do you guys add action pictures to post?I can vids but not photos I was around when Pong came out and still not up tp date with tech :(

I was so close to stealing that avatar :) But this 1 will do for now how do you guys add action pictures to post?I can vids but not photos I was around when Pong came out and still not up tp date with tech :(

I've found that certain photo's can be added and other's can not. It must depend on the format.

Well the guy won ROTY...not saying that he far and ahead deserves to be on the cover but he did a pretty good job his first year. Regardless of this supposedly "great" team that the Redskins were, despite having not made the playoffs for years as opposed to the Colts, who made them merely two years before. But I still cast my vote for 12. haha

everyone knows it WILL be RGIII or Kap...media darnings...smh at all the ppl that think pistol will last.

Pistol=Wild Cat

I cant wait for when def start to stop RGIII and Kap....49ers are gonna wish they didnt trade smith

I think you mean the read-option...the pistol is simply how things are lined up.

Oh the curse is still around? Lets vote for RG3!

A Madden curse on Griffin would likely witness him bursting into flames after the injuries he's suffered without such witchcraft being levied upon him. 

I wonder what would happen if Jon Madden put himself on the cover? Hmmm...Does that kill the injury curse or make it 10 times worse? 

He would be found sprawled out on his kitchen floor, choked to death on turducken.

I wonder what would happen if Jon Madden put himself on the cover? Hmmm...Does that kill the injury curse or make it 10 times worse? 

Fun fact, 2007 Hall Of Fame Madden edition had the picture of John Madden getting carried off the field after winning the Super Bowl back in the 70s.

• 2 weeks later...

everyone knows it WILL be RGIII or Kap...media darnings...smh at all the ppl that think pistol will last.

Pistol=Wild Cat

I cant wait for when def start to stop RGIII and Kap....49ers are gonna wish they didnt trade smith

I like the pistol....I'm hoping/expecting for the Colts to use it this season.

49ers missing Smith? Please

Luck doesn't have the Charisma to make the Madden cover.  

As long as he doesn't outright suck, RG3 is going to be the face of the NFL for as long as he's in the league and he's gonna be crushing it in advertising dollars.  He just has a more camera friendly personality then Luck does.  

That's ok I'd rather have Luck taking the snaps in Indy.  

Luck doesn't have the Charisma to make the Madden cover.  

As long as he doesn't outright suck, RG3 is going to be the face of the NFL for as long as he's in the league and he's gonna be crushing it in advertising dollars.  He just has a more camera friendly personality then Luck does.  

That's ok I'd rather have Luck taking the snaps in Indy.  

RG was only special because of his running ability.  His future glory depends on how accurate he is in the pocket, imo.  We shall see.