Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

GO PATS!

OJl

We'd have to sweep the Texans for us to win the South. That won't happen.

My brain doesn't think so either. But my heart says wth, what IF we pulled off the upset in Houston, beat the Chiefs, then host the Texans in week 17 WITH Chuck making his triumphant return?!!

IF we win in Houston and beat the Chiefs, no way we lose at home to the Texans right???

Just sayin...

You just have to drink, then take a shower after the game is over. Not promising you won't hate yourself in the morning, heh. I'm just rooting for the texans to lose!

I personally think we'll split our games with them. But would be one heck of a season if we some how beat them twice

if both the Colts and the Texans are 12-4, assuming the Colts win out what seed do we get and do we get a tie breaker. And i am rooting for the Pats right now despite me and my hatred for Brady.

Depending upon what Denver and Baltimore do, anywhere from 2nd to 4th. New England would have to lose two, and Denver lose one for us to get the #1 seed.

As hard as it is to say it, Belichick is so much better than any other coach in the NFL, it is ridiculous. It always amazes me how he can completely change the teams strategy around from game to game, drive to drive. Like tonight they are playing single coverage on Johnson and somehow it is working. And their offense is just destroying the Texan defense. All without the help of video recording the Texan practice.

Taking a line from Anchorman "I hate you Bill Belichick, But, darnit, do I respect you!"

Houston looks ripe to get swept, these guys look beyond bad, much worse then when we played NE not comparable.

They look ripe to seek retribution, a sweep, I doubt it. This is still a great football team. Even the Patriots lost to the Cardinals and Seahawks. We just lost to the best quarterback in the NFL, so while it was embarassing, it's not something to be overly concerned about.

As much as I enjoyed watching the Texans lose(sorry qwizboy) I don't think this bodes to well for our colts. Their D line scares me and if we don't do a completely 180 from the 1st half against the titans, it could get ugly. . . .but if we keep it close. . . .all bets are off.

Thanks btw to Hernandez for securing my win tonight in FF.....

Hey........ Hey.......

Speaking entirely about offense here. Not defense.

Did the Pats score on a return and two pick sixes? Thats a 21 point swing there the Colts had without the Pats offense even touching the ball.

Oh. If we are talking about the offense, yes, you did score more than we did. Belichick is a mastermind, I don't know how he did it.

We saw something from the Texans we havent seen from the Colts all year we saw a team quit on themselves, not run out of time, not lose on mistakes but flat out quit, hard to comeback from that. Most team that come back big after a blowut lost by blowout due to mistakes, missed opportunites and the like teams that QUIT usually dont bounce back. Looks like Houston wont be playing into late January, one more lost season for them.

We saw something from the Texans we havent seen from the Colts all year we saw a team quit on themselves, not run out of time, not lose on mistakes but flat out quit, hard to comeback from that. Most team that come back big after a blowut lost by blowout due to mistakes, missed opportunites and the like teams that QUIT usually dont bounce back. Looks like Houston wont be playing into late January, one more lost season for them.

I didn't see quitting. I saw ineffectiveness. Two different points of view though. As for whether or not we will make a deep push in the postseason, we will see when January comes.

They don't call him the best coach in the NFL for nothing. Lol I thought it was quite funny how they used paddles to prepare for JJ Watt. I heard his hands are still bigger than those things!

Hahaha, yeah, it seems those paddles paid off. Guy does have huge hands. They didn't help very much tonight though haha.

Your defense gave up 59. 35 point differential, as opposed to 28, the latter belonging to the Texans.

No our defense did not give up 59. There was a punt return for a TD, I believe there were also 2 pick sixes. The 28 for the Texans was 35 at one point. All given up by the defense.

Hahaha! I don't know if they quit. I think it's a case of them just getting whooped tonight. All I know is I don't buy into the Texans. They are a nice little team who've had a good year, but does anyone think they would fair any better against the Pats in the playoffs? And with the way Denver is playing, I think they would lose to the Broncos right now too. Manning is in sync with Thomas and Decker now.

All I know is, Houston better beat the Colts on Sunday or else...oh oh. It could be a season wasted for them! Colts play the lowly Chiefs while the Texans play the surging Vikings with Peterson running like a beast. Then the season finale has Chuckstrong making his return! There is NO WAY the Colts are losing the finale. To drop from the sure-fire number one seed to a wildcard seed would be disasterous for that franchise.