Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our remaining Schedule

SilentHill

These are my predictions, FWIW, our remaining schedule is pretty easy, We could realistically end up 11-5. I predicted 12-4 at the beginning of the season, and that isn't too farfetched either. I think we can beat NE, but beating them in their stadium is a long shot. Houston could have home-field locked up by week 15, we might get rested starters the first game, and the last game for sure we will play against backups.

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Week 11

@ New England Patriots - L

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

This an't happening, the only games I see as very winnable are Jacksonville who we have lost to & KC. All the rest of these games could be loss's starting with Miami!

I have to laugh at all those who flat out say we can't win certain games, especially those 8 or 9 weeks away. Whilst on current form and talent, winning some of these games is going to be hard or even unlikely as it stands, we do see shock results every single week.

I've been 8-8 since the draft. I've no reason to change that opinion, but I wouldn't rule out a 10-6. Sunday will tell us a lot.

These are my predictions, FWIW, our remaining schedule is pretty easy, We could realistically end up 11-5. I predicted 12-4 at the beginning of the season, and that isn't too farfetched either. I think we can beat NE, but beating them in their stadium is a long shot. Houston could have home-field locked up by week 15, we might get rested starters the first game, and the last game for sure we will play against backups.

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

It starts with the next 2 games... These are paramount. Gotta take care of business. NOW...........

Its starts with Sunday...then the next Sunday...until the regular season is over...One game..one play at a time...play hard, play smart, play strong...No sense in looking too far ahead, or worrying about playoffs and ending records...Just win the next game..the rest will fall into place.

This an't happening, the only games I see as very winnable are Jacksonville who we have lost to & KC. All the rest of these games could be loss's starting with Miami!

So you don't think the Struggling Bills is a "Winnable" Game? Or the rematch against Ten who comes to us (Hopefully we'll be completely Healthy by then). And then Week 17 against HOU who will probably Bench their Starters to avoid injuries heading into their Home Field Advantage in the Playoffs?

That's 3 "Winnable" Games right there which will have us at 7 Wins

So you don't think the Struggling Bills is a "Winnable" Game? Or the rematch against Ten who comes to us (Hopefully we'll be completely Healthy by then). And then Week 17 against HOU who will probably Bench their Starters to avoid injuries heading into their Home Field Advantage in the Playoffs?

That's 3 "Winnable" Games right there which will have us at 7 Wins

Every game is winnable by just playing. Jacksonville was a WINNABLE GAME & we LOST. Tenn should have beaten us the frist time, They will have payback on there mind, They Bills run the ball well & IMO will run it down our throat. Hou 1 is much better than the Colts, 2 they could be playing for home field advantage who knows at this point. I like where the Colts are going but honestly we are NOT GOOD ENOUGH RIGHT NOW TO SAY WE CAN BEAT ANYONE. heck WE BARLY BEAT CLEVLAND :woah: The goal this year at start of season improve & be competive. WE ARE! Anything more than that is a maricle!

He's danish. He doesn't know any better.

I am Danish, heck yeah. But even though I really hope we will win against Jags, those games are always close and down to the wire. MJD is out, but in some freaking way, the jags always plays well against us and create problems.

I hope colts win, but just have a bad feeling, that even though the jags are bad team, they can still pull away with the win.

Jags- it think it could go either way

Pats- L

Bills- w

Detriot I think we have a 50/ 50 chance

Titans W

Texans L

Chiefs W

Texan w (but if I go they might lose bc everytime i go the lose :() and we beat them with a 3rd string qb last year and they might rest there starters

If you're worried about the Jags without MJD.....the rest of the games must really scare you....we play New England after that..

THink about it this way..If Miami was playing jacksonville Thursday...who would you take and why?

It´s just that the jags always pays well against the colts and give us a heck of a fight. But with 6 new injuries and a road game, where we haven´t been as good as home, I just think that this jags game is one where they can pull away with a win against us.

If Miami would play the jags, i would take the fins. the difference is that its a divisional game, and those games are just always closer and there are more on the line, than a conf. game.

Don´t take me wrong, I really hope the colts win the game and I think they are the favorites, but these games are always close. so I would say 50/50, but no more.

The rest of the games, well, we might win 2-3 games, but I just don´t se us taking a win against either the Pats, Lions, Texans x 2. But still I hope we can take a win more than i predict. But, as I'm Danish, I don´t know better as one wrote.

The leading scorer in NFL is Danish, and he is the only danish player to ever play in NFL. I wonder how the next dane in the NFL will do :-)

• 1 month later...

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

I'm really good at this.

I'm getting my plate and salt shaker ready just in case but I just don't see us going 7 -2 rest of the season to finish 11-5. And if we're at 10-5 playing Texans, their record at the end of the year might not be good enough for them to lay down for us that last game. Or they may be playing for a bye.

I see potential L vs. Miami, NE, and Lions. Chiefs or Bills could pull upset, depending on which Colts team shows up. Jags always a problem for us. But one thing I know, we are not consistent. And we still make too many mistakes. That doesn't bode well for a 7-2 finish. But should we do so, I'll eat that crow and like it. Hopefully we are completely healthy and hot entering into the playoffs because anything can happen from there with that going for you.

i doubt it

we dont have much chance of beating Houston under any scenario....we have no chance at 12-4..or 11-5 but Iike your optimisim

If we beat Miami and Detroit, we make the playoffs..at 9-7 ..because Miami is headed for 9-7, too, if they lose Sunday..

Jaqs L

Pats L

Bills W

Detriot L

Titans W

Texans L

Chiefs W

Texan L

Hope we win more than the 3 games, but I just don´t see it happen.

eating_crow.jpg

my Quote- "I'm getting my plate and salt shaker ready just in case but I just don't see us going 7 -2 rest of the season to finish 11-5. And if we're at 10-5 playing Texans, their record at the end of the year might not be good enough for them to lay down for us that last game. Or they may be playing for a bye."

Well it did come down to 10-5, and they were playing for a bye... and we defeated them anyway! I'm camping right now and cooked my bird over open flame. Best meal I've has all weekend!! LOL!!

my Quote- "I'm getting my plate and salt shaker ready just in case but I just don't see us going 7 -2 rest of the season to finish 11-5. And if we're at 10-5 playing Texans, their record at the end of the year might not be good enough for them to lay down for us that last game. Or they may be playing for a bye."

Well it did come down to 10-5, and they were playing for a bye... and we defeated them anyway! I'm camping right now and cooked my bird over open flame. Best meal I've has all weekend!! LOL!!

I'm with you.   And have been all year long.

I've been a skeptic.   And even when things started to go good,  I kept waiting for the clock to strike 12 and reality to set in.

So,  I've been happily dining on a full helping of Crow,  plus, a good deal of Humble Pie!!     Sure tastes good to me!!

I'm always happy to be wrong when it means we're better than I think!    Always.

This is the craziest, most unlikely season I can ever recall.   Nothing about it makes sense.    And I sure love, Love, LOVE it!!

Do not pinch me,  because I don't want to wake up from this wonderful dream!    Too wonderful..!!     :thmup: