Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Our remaining Schedule

SilentHill

These are my predictions, FWIW, our remaining schedule is pretty easy, We could realistically end up 11-5. I predicted 12-4 at the beginning of the season, and that isn't too farfetched either. I think we can beat NE, but beating them in their stadium is a long shot. Houston could have home-field locked up by week 15, we might get rested starters the first game, and the last game for sure we will play against backups.

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

@ Jacksonville Jaguars - W

Week 11

@ New England Patriots - L

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

These are my predictions, FWIW, our remaining schedule is pretty easy, We could realistically end up 11-5. I predicted 12-4 at the beginning of the season, and that isn't too farfetched either. I think we can beat NE, but beating them in their stadium is a long shot. Houston could have home-field locked up by week 15, we might get rested starters the first game, and the last game for sure we will play against backups.

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

I agree with you about NE, if all of our starters are healthy for it I think it could go either way. The only game I see us possibly losing is in Detroit.IMO, if the Stafford and Johnson get on a roll then I don't think we can win, I don't think our corners can cover Johnson if he is.

I'm getting my plate and salt shaker ready just in case but I just don't see us going 7 -2 rest of the season to finish 11-5. And if we're at 10-5 playing Texans, their record at the end of the year might not be good enough for them to lay down for us that last game. Or they may be playing for a bye.

I see potential L vs. Miami, NE, and Lions. Chiefs or Bills could pull upset, depending on which Colts team shows up. Jags always a problem for us. But one thing I know, we are not consistent. And we still make too many mistakes. That doesn't bode well for a 7-2 finish. But should we do so, I'll eat that crow and like it. Hopefully we are completely healthy and hot entering into the playoffs because anything can happen from there with that going for you.

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

I think this orediction is a litle optimistic.

Detroit is a road game, and they aren't bad...it's a questionable win for us, and I think we won't be able to beat Texans in LOS, but who knows... We got them last season.

We are in accordance about remaining...

If our key players stay healthy for the rest of the seaon (or at least they won't sit out for more than 1-2 games) I see 3-4 more wins ahead...maybe 5.

Edited by HungarianColtsFan

I think this orediction is a litle optimistic.

Detroit is a road game, and they aren't bad...it's a questionable win for us, and I think we won't be able to beat Texans in LOS, but who knows... We got them last season.

We are in accordance about remaining...

If our key players stay healthy for the rest of the seaon (or at least they won't sit out for more than 1-2 games) I see 3-4 more wins ahead...maybe 5.

thats exactly why I say we beat texans at home because anytime a 2 and 14 colts team can do it i'm certain this one can

It's hard to predict considering we drop games we should win at times. You can call me crazy, but all I know is that the Cardinals beat the Patriots. I can't totally say we don't have a shot in that game. I don't like that we'll have to play that game at Gillette Stadium though.

I don't think the Colts will beat the Titans or Texans twice, nor the Lions. That Miami game is a toss-up though, and KC, if they still suck, could be a given.

I think we have a good chance at beating the Titans when they come to Indy. I seriously doubt that we sweep the Texans, and while it's possible for us to beat them at home, I have that as a loss as well.

The most optimistic I will allow myself to be is to hope that we can go 8-8, maybe 9-7.

I think we have a good chance at beating the Titans when they come to Indy. I seriously doubt that we sweep the Texans, and while it's possible for us to beat them at home, I have that as a loss as well.

The most optimistic I will allow myself to be is to hope that we can go 8-8, maybe 9-7.

Either of those could be good enough to make the playoffs. The WC in the AFC this year are so wide open.

How is 8-8 optimistic with our remaining games?

It's hard to predict considering we drop games we should win at times. You can call me crazy, but all I know is that the Cardinals beat the Patriots. I can't totally say we don't have a shot in that game. I don't like that we'll have to play that game at Gillette Stadium though.

Last year you couldn't have given KC enough points for anyone to pick them against an undefeated GB team. Same with us this year against them. Any given Sunday.

Personally, I don't bet, but I'd be hard pressed to take the Colts even up in that game if I had to make a bet. I'm guessing we'll be a 14 point dog.

I don't think the Colts will beat the Titans or Texans twice, nor the Lions. That Miami game is a toss-up though, and KC, if they still suck, could be a given.

What's so good about the Lions that you don't think we'll beat them? I think we have a pretty good shot at beating the Titans twice considering we'll be playing that game at Lucas Oil. The rest of your comments I think are logical for the most part.

What's so good about the Lions that you don't think we'll beat them? I think we have a pretty good shot at beating the Titans twice considering we'll be playing that game at Lucas Oil. The rest of your comments I think are logical for the most part.

I use the same reasoning I used for the Bears, Packers, Saints, despite how bad or good their respective records are...Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford. Johnson is due to get rolling anytime now, and Titus Young will probably be more of a threat than Burleson was. They also have that defensive line, despite how overhyped it was as it was being assembled. If you could force OT at the Titans home I don't think it's hard to assume that they can play just as hard at your place. Who knows, this is an up and down season, homefield advantage isn't guaranteed for anyone, though I know that the Colts are undefeated so far at home this year.

I use the same reasoning I used for the Bears, Packers, Saints, despite how bad or good their respective records are...Calvin Johnson and Matthew Stafford. Johnson is due to get rolling anytime now, and Titus Young will probably be more of a threat than Burleson was. They also have that defensive line, despite how overhyped it was as it was being assembled. If you could force OT at the Titans home I don't think it's hard to assume that they can play just as hard at your place. Who knows, this is an up and down season, homefield advantage isn't guaranteed for anyone, though I know that the Colts are undefeated so far at home this year.

Actually we lost to the Jags at Lucas Oil. I see your points though.

How is 8-8 optimistic with our remaining games?

I see a lot of winnable games on our schedule. Honestly, if I'm looking at each matchup individually, I don't see a game that we just don't have any chance of winning.

But, given the holes we still have on our roster, and the inevitable injuries that will happen over the next two months, and our potential to just flat out lay an egg like we did against the Jets, I don't feel very confident that we're going to exceed nine wins. Five of the nine are on the road, where we still don't play very well. Three are against teams that are just plain better than us (NE, Houston twice), and one of those is on the road. We can beat teams that are better than us, but it's not something that I'm counting on. We go to Detroit, and the Lions are a different team at home than they are on the road. Not a good record, but they've played some really good teams.

I said all offseason that we have a chance to surprise the NFL, and I still believe that. I'm not saying we can't finish strong and have 10+ wins. My model all along has been the 2008 Falcons: rookie GM, head coach and quarterback, coming off a terrible season, but they went 11-5 and made the playoffs. A couple days ago, I took a closer look at their schedule that year. They played a last place schedule, started out 4-3, and finished 7-2. They also had a couple of bad losses early in the season. But they had a strong running game and an offense that had more explosiveness than ours has shown.

To the positive, our team has demonstrated a remarkable amount of mental toughness and maturity, with late game comebacks, an overtime win, and even overcoming the loss of our head coach. Nothing would shock me at this point. I'm just trying to be realistic. Like someone else said, we have three sloppy wins, two against bad teams, and another win that was way more dramatic than anything we should count on for the rest of the year. I think 5-4 down the stretch would be a positive finish.

Don't worry, i got this....

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - L

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W (Houston has NEVER beaten us twice in 1 year and I think we will need this one more than them.)

We will make the playoffs as a wildcard and beat the Broncos in the 1st round.

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - W

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W

we dont have much chance of beating Houston under any scenario....we have no chance at 12-4..or 11-5 but Iike your optimisim

If we beat Miami and Detroit, we make the playoffs..at 9-7 ..because Miami is headed for 9-7, too, if they lose Sunday..

My predictions

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - L (the pass rush i think is gonna kill us)

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - L

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - L

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W (and this one deppends if the texans have home field already locked or they are fighting for the 1/2nd spot

Don't worry, i got this....

Week 09

Miami Dolphins - W

Week 10

Week 11

Week 12

Buffalo Bills - W

Week 13

@ Detroit Lions - L

Week 14

Tennessee Titans - W

Week 15

@ Houston Texans - L

Week 16

@ Kansas City Chiefs - W

Week 17

Houston Texans - W (Houston has NEVER beaten us twice in 1 year and I think we will need this one more than them.)

We will make the playoffs as a wildcard and beat the Broncos in the 1st round.

we wont see the Brojncos in the 1st round because they'll be the NO. 2 seed at 12-4

I cant call you crazy....but shady Tom Brady is going to drag our old defense all over New England

I cant call you crazy....but shady Tom Brady is going to drag our old defense all over New England

After that Green Bay game I'm not giving any team an automatic win over us. They have a good likelihood to beat us, but I'm not throwing in the towel just of what something looks like.

we beat Houtson but lose to Miami......Like Cris Carter would say: come on, man :woah:

why we already beat Green Bay and lost to the jags. You can't just look at the Schedule and predict everything. How you are playing. The match up and things like that all matter. Miami is really not a good match up for us. The texans maybe resting players at home is.

we wont see the Brojncos in the 1st round because they'll be the NO. 2 seed at 12-4

well i guess we will just have to win a game and then beat the broncos. Then we might as well take out Houston in the AFC championship and beat ATL in the superbowl.... :dancing: