Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Thursday Injury Report (Merge)

HtownColt

Mike Chappell@mchappell51

#colts participation: DNP -- Brown, Butler, Mathis, Moala, Redding, Tevaseu. LTD -- Reitz. FULL -- Angerer, Davis, Freeney, Justice

Latest indication the #colts game-day inactives will include brown, mathis, moala, redding, tevaseu. maybe butler.

#colts LB angerer should see first action of season. that's an alert to some browns player. angerer is eager to hit somebody. anybody.

Phillip B Wilson@pwilson24

RT @mchappell51: #Colts LB Dwight Freeney confirms he isn't 100 percent, but will continue to play. 'My teammates need me.'

duh, like we didnt already know that

Nothing surprising there, I wonder where Angerer will be played. Hopefully next to Freeman. Freeney not a 100 percent is never good but Hughes showed he can play without Freeney being 100 percent in the last game I expect that to continue

Nothing surprising there, I wonder where Angerer will be played. Hopefully next to Freeman. Freeney not a 100 percent is never good but Hughes showed he can play without Freeney being 100 percent in the last game I expect that to continue

getting pat and vonte back is huge we need people who can tackle unlike butler an conner , if the first man makes the tackle against the jets its a different game

If I were a Browns player I would be afraid of Pat being back. The man hasn't got to hit anyone since the first week of the preseason.

The Browns have seen Ray Lewis twice every season (until now) for a long time; I suspect none of them will fear Pat Angerer.

Just heard on the radio 1070 am that Davis and Angerer practiced and are expected to play. Also, Freeney himself mentioned that he's 100% sure he's going to play.

Just thought it was some good news. Not sure if this has already been posted or not.

Lets hope it sticks that way. Colts could really use these guys back.

especially when Mathis isn't there

Even when Mathis is there. Teams start by game planning to stop Freeney first they admit this when asked about it. It's part of the reason why Mathis numbers dip a bit when Freeney hasn't been there over the corse of his career because teams can then make Mathis the number one focus.

lol just saying what a bust he is this year lol paid in full and everyone said how great he would be

I don't remember everyone saying how good he will be, but I do remember you trashing him for probably half of your 758 posts. Either get over it and move on because you saying the same thing over and over is old, or actually break down some tape and give some specific examples of how he is failing to perform in the couple of games he has played in.