Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The all-encompassing "We should sign/claim that guy" thread (merge)

bavanlan

Joselio Hanson of the Eagles is a nickel CB with starting experience, and Cassius Vaughn & Josh Gordy both were picked on yesterday though Gordy looked all over the place. I doubt Vaughn and Gordy make it, Hanson would be a good pickup.

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would say go after Jean-Baptiste. I remember hearing his name quite a bit during the draft. He was thought to have good potential and I would say definitely more potential than anyone we have. We can't claim Hanson, but I would try and sign him as well. He would be a nice combination with Davis and Powers.

Some names that jump out to be at first glance that I'd like (that have been cut so far):

CB Joselio Hanson - Cut by Eagles

CB Alphonso Smith - Cut by Lions

DT Nick Jean-Baptiste - Cut by Ravens

DT Dwan Edwards - Cut by Bills

"In other words, he’ll be a Colt soon." PFT quote.

texans-35.png Texans | Reduce roster by 18 players Fri Aug 31, 04:05 PM

The Houston Texans have released RB Jonathan Grimes, FB Moran Norris, SS Eddie Pleasant, TE Logan Brock, DE Keith Browner, LB D.J. Bryant, DT Loni Fangupo, DE David Hunter, WR Juaquin Iglesias, LB Delano Johnson, DE Mitch King, LB Shawn Loiseau, WR Jeff Maehl, OT Nate Menkin, LB Rennie Moore, TE Phillip Supernaw, C Cody Wallace and OG Cody White.

http://www.houstontexans.com/news/article-2/Case-Keenum-among-Texans-roster-cuts/b538d1f7-eecd-4a6a-86a6-f0dd082d2bbe

Also not mentioned above, Case Keenum. The only other notable name I see is Jeff Maehl from Oregon

That's what you'll get/what you want in a 3-4. We really need a big NT to command a double team and hold the gap for our LB's to get through.

Thing is Mookie doesnt command a double team all the time but he gets by his man on most play, Just ask Montgomery from Washington