• 152 replies
    • 9.7k views
    • 1 reply
    • 12 replies
    • 16 replies
    • 27 replies
    • 1.7k views
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • 2024 Season Tickets

• Well the removing emojis is very silly. It’s pretty sad people are butthurt over a laugh. we are all adults here. We don’t have to be a group where we’re so afraid of someone laughing at us. I know other people feel this way because I talk to them. I’m sure I’ll get in trouble for this. I’m just stating my opinion.
    • Anybody know when rookies report to camp? 
    • Hold my beer... 
    • Speaking only for me….    Indefinitely?   I hope it won’t be too long.   I think of you as an important member of the community, and you and I have knocked heads more than once.  But I think this community needs all the good posters we can get and I think yours is an important voice.      I’ve been suspended many times (nothing I’m proud of) but my point is I’ve always been welcomed back.  I’d expect you will be too.   I know you leaving is self-imposed,  but I hope it’s not too long before we see you again.     Until then….      NCF  
    • Since I was banned from the forum during the height of the best time to talk strategy and roster building… for posting laughing gifs (you know, since they were removed as an emoji)… I am going to remove myself from the forum indefinitely. I will admit that I have been condescending towards frequent negativity on here, and it is what it is. It is a sad irony when one can get banned from a forum for pettiness, while the GM of the forum’s organization can drop expletive after expletive with the national media, and get praised by many for it. (Not dogging on his tirade, just the irony behind it regarding this forum’s policing of words and comments.)    I look forward to the remainder of the offseason and rolling into the season which should be exciting. Happy with the picks- Latu and Mitchell should work well to address the explosive need on offense and limiting explosiveness on defense. Two true playmakers at crucial premium positions on this roster. Feels like we are going to look back and be lucky to have them fall to us. Stacking some quality o-lineman and filling the roster out with some speed and upside throughout the depth chart will be fun to watch come together and develop.    Have enjoyed discussion with many of you. Wish you all the best. Go Blue. 
  • Topics