Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts interested in Nick Fairley (Rumor)

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His knock out of HS was that he was lazy. In college he only showed up for his money year. In the pros after getting that 1st round pick money he once again got the rep for being lazy, he once again showed up for his money year. If we sign him we have a guy that will be a poor back up, he has no drive and no desire except to cash checks..

I can't even remember how many people on this board have told you Nick could play in a 3-4 just like Suh

I cant remember how many times your fascination with a pot smoking, inconsistent, bum sees to amaze me. there is nothing about fairly's game that makes me wanna spend money on him. 

I cant remember how many times your fascination with a pot smoking, inconsistent, bum sees to amaze me. there is nothing about fairly's game that makes me wanna spend money on him.

You don't know much about his game then.

Why am I not surprised by this. fairley is a very good player

I'd rather stay away from Fairley, but I'd have to see the Price Tag before making a decision if I like it or not.

I'd rather have Wilfork, Ngata, Knighton, or Odrick over Fairley.

wilfork is much older and nearing the end of his career

Because he's better?

tell me who odrick played with and who fairly played and come back and tell me whos better. there is no one on our line that is gonna take pressure away from fairly not to mention having to learn a completely different position. I for one am tired of fitting a square peg in a round hole

tell me who odrick played with and who fairly played and come back and tell me whos better. there is no one on our line that is gonna take pressure away from fairly not to mention having to learn a completely different position. I for one am tired of fitting a square peg in a round hole

Odrick- Cameron Wake, Randy Starks

Fairley- Suh

Fairley is better.

why don't you go back and look at fairleys production without suh in the lineup and get back to me on who is better.

We could sign Ngata too.

On what basis is Fairley a top-10 DT?     What's the criteria?

Sacks?    Tackles?    

Sincere question....   I'm not yanking your chain here.  

Nick Fairley had the highest pass rush productivity (pressures/pass rush snaps) of any DT in the NFL last year. 

14th in 2013, 2nd in 2012. 

What? Colts espouse concerns about Suh not fitting the 3-4 and now express interest in Fairley who played for the same team/system, has more issues and is far less talented??  Pleeeeease.

Let's get someone who we know fits the 3-4...Ngata and/or Dan Williams.  Not Wilfork though...too old.