Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Starting D now intact???

Jackie Daytona

Great news.  Vontae and Cromartie, with Robinson in the slot should buy some time for our DLine to get some pressure up front.

As Cory and Anderson get back into game shape (and barring further injuries), we should hit our stride by the time we meet Charles and the Chiefs.  Gonna need some run stuffers for that one.

D is looking very promising!

6 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Great news.  Vontae and Cromartie, with Robinson in the slot should buy some time for our DLine to get some pressure up front.

As Cory and Anderson get back into game shape (and barring further injuries), we should hit our stride by the time we meet Charles and the Chiefs.  Gonna need some run stuffers for that one.

D is looking very promising!

Who's Cory?

That's great to hear with regards to the D getting healthy!!!!!!!!  I'm finally looking forward to seeing this D play this weekend!

On the Jags end it seems like Fowler and Thomas are game time decisions.  IF they are out that's some talent that won't be available for the game and would be a big loss for the Jags.  

According to ESPN:

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The Jacksonville Jaguars might be without tight end Julius Thomas, defensive end Dante Fowler Jr., defensive end Jared Odrick and linebacker Dan Skuta because of injuries for Sunday’s game against Indianapolis.

http://www.espn.com/blog/nflnation/post/_/id/216128/julius-thomas-dante-fowler-will-be-game-time-decisions-for-jaguars

8 hours ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

I'm interested to see what Jones will bring to the table, I'm really hoping he can prove his worth and make an impact.

It would be a first for him, to this point he's been a money sucking sinkhole of value... let's just hope he earns this year's salary for a change.

12 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

It would be a first for him, to this point he's been a money sucking sinkhole of value... let's just hope he earns this year's salary for a change.

He really has been, & I'm a little concerned about his conditioning too. You just never know what to expect with a guy coming off a PED suspension. 

14 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

He really has been, & I'm a little concerned about his conditioning too. You just never know what to expect with a guy coming off a PED suspension. 

I expect nothing, that way if he lasts, say 4 games, it will be a pleasant surprise. It is kind of like Bradshaw in that you know his stay will be short, but it's worth it with little risk.  The difference of course is that Jones has eaten a lot of cap space along they way.