Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Rams are scary...

bap1331

Rams send out six players acquired in RG3 trade for coin toss against Wash, then hammer Redskins. Troll level: elite. http://t.co/ib5jgJklgm

— Jay Busbee (@jaybusbee)

December 7, 2014

Jeff Fisher wins

Thats awesome!

They sure stomped us last season and they are surely one of the best 6-7 teams out there, but I think its a long shot that they get into the playoffs this season.

If they can get a QB that can stay healthy with their D - they are going to be really good!   Rams vs Colts next season in the SB?

NFC west is gonna be a tough division for a while. Now Sea is heating up again and srarting to play their best ball. They got their MLB back in Wagner and that D us ee gaining its form. I wouldn't wanna know what the Colts record would be if we were in that division.

NFC west is gonna be a tough division for a while. Now Sea is heating up again and srarting to play their best ball. They got their MLB back in Wagner and that D us ee gaining its form. I wouldn't wanna know what the Colts record would be if we were in that division.

..they shut out the Oakland Raiders and the Washington Redskins....two teams whose seasons were done long time ago

Two straight shut outs is impressive though no matter who they played. I wonder if a team has ever pitched two straight shut outs.

To the OP though, Rams are not a super bowl team. Let's not overreact. That's just ridiculous

I've been saying this for a while, the Rams are for real, I mean look what they did tot he Colts last year...blew them out, and I told you all that this year they are going to be even better.

The rams will get Bradford back next year, lets see if Sam can finally stay healthy, otherwise they will need to draft a top QB. Jake Locker?

That is hilarious

QB away from being anything I think I might take a look at Kellen Moore only college QB to win 50 games I know the knock on him but he has looked descent in the preseason for Detroit not a lot of choices at QB via FA.

I would get as far away from Bradford as possible.

There isn't much coming out of college this year after Mariota and the Rams sit 7th now that is a costly jump one you can't make on someone who might be a system QB, Winston might fall to them but he looks like a bust to me. Maybe Hundley

It must be really lame not to have a QB

That is hilarious

QB away from being anything I think I might take a look at Kellen Moore only college QB to win 50 games I know the knock on him but he has looked descent in the preseason for Detroit not a lot of choices at QB via FA.

I would get as far away from Bradford as possible.

There isn't much coming out of college this year after Mariota and the Rams sit 7th now that is a costly jump one you can't make on someone who might be a system QB, Winston might fall to them but he looks like a bust to me. Maybe Hundley

It must be really lame not to have a QB

I wouldn't take Winston, Mariota, nor Hundley in the first if I was the Rams.  What I would do if I was Fisher is take Connor Cook in the second round.  Perfect situation.  Guy from a pro style offense, is already good but still getting better and has some holes to fill.  So ceiling is real high. If/when Bradford gets hurt or flops, this guy is ready to step in and do a better job a lot cheaper!  (Some 11+ million dollars less cap hit)

It must be really lame not to have a QB.

For all the talk commentators do through games on how there is "such a wealth of good QB's these days" I sure disagree with that. You have 3-4 great ones, a few good ones, and a whole lot of mediocre to flat out bad ones on most teams.

And yeah, Bradford sure isn't the answer.

You guys know I hate the Redskins and it is kind of funny rubbing Dan Synder's nose in the dirt, but this act reminds me of what a Jerk Jeff Fisher is. I didn't like him from the Ravens- Titans rivalry days, as he was always mouthing off. Put aside the fact as a professional, you may need to make another trade with Washington some day, but this is the kind of juvenile move you would see in some U-12 youth soccer game.

You guys know I hate the Redskins and it is kind of funny rubbing Dan Synder's nose in the dirt, but this act reminds me of what a Jerk Jeff Fisher is. I didn't like him from the Ravens- Titans rivalry days, as he was always mouthing off. Put aside the fact as a professional, you may need to make another trade with Washington some day, but this is the kind of juvenile move you would see in some U-12 youth soccer game.

While funny on the surface, I'm not a fan of the decision to do that.  Smacks of Smelling like getting back at someone because they did your bud (Mike Shanahan) wrong.   Kind of a petty action considering this is the penultimate professional league.

While funny on the surface, I'm not a fan of the decision to do that.  Smacks of Smelling like getting back at someone because they did your bud (Mike Shanahan) wrong.   Kind of a petty action considering this is the penultimate professional league.

Nah. Rex Ryan went to San Diego, beat the Chargers in the 2009 playoff game in the divisional round and made the AFCCG. He then gave the game ball to Brian Schottenheimer, for what his Dad, Marty, had to go through getting fired.

Bills carried Jim Schwartz off the field after a win over the Detroit Lions, his ex team.

There are enough petty things that go on in a "professional league".

I wouldn't take Winston, Mariota, nor Hundley in the first if I was the Rams.  What I would do if I was Fisher is take Connor Cook in the second round.  Perfect situation.  Guy from a pro style offense, is already good but still getting better and has some holes to fill.  So ceiling is real high. If/when Bradford gets hurt or flops, this guy is ready to step in and do a better job a lot cheaper!  (Some 11+ million dollars less cap hit)

I would walk from Bradford this year he would be 3.5 M in dead money compared to 16.5 M cap hit to keep him around time to cut ties.

The only QB I would consider in the 1st round is Mariota but I think he is going to go before the Rams pick. I certainly wouldn't pay the price it would cost to move up for him.

I've been saying this for a while, the Rams are for real, I mean look what they did tot he Colts last year...blew them out, and I told you all that this year they are going to be even better.

The rams will get Bradford back next year, lets see if Sam can finally stay healthy, otherwise they will need to draft a top QB. Jake Locker?

Why would the Rams want Sam back? The only thing he's good at is getting put on the IR list. I'd stick with Austin Davis & part ways with clipboard Bradford right now IWF. 

Two straight shut outs is impressive though no matter who they played. I wonder if a team has ever pitched two straight shut outs.

To the OP though, Rams are not a super bowl team. Let's not overreact. That's just ridiculous

They could have been a playoff team if Chris Long was healthy all season long. As soon as Chris got back into the line up, that defense began to fire on all cylinders. Quinn is once again getting sacks at inhuman level, while the linebackers are free to roam and make plays.