Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Waiver Claim:Who do you want?

PrincetonTiger

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Trade Da'Rick Rogers to Cleveland for a good pick since they're desperate for a WR

Pick up Lance Moore if necessary though I believe we can ride with 5 WR's this year

Offensive line immediately: Everything starts in the trenches, EVERYTHING

The Denver safety who's name I can't spell. Like Ihe or whatever. But he'd be better than having Colt Anderson backing up Adam's

Trade Da'Rick Rogers to Cleveland for a good pick since they're desperate for a WR

Pick up Lance Moore if necessary though I believe we can ride with 5 WR's this year

Offensive line immediately: Everything starts in the trenches, EVERYTHING

The Denver safety who's name I can't spell. Like Ihe or whatever. But he'd be better than having Colt Anderson backing up Adam's

You have two very fragile starting receivers in Wayne (who know what he can do or how long he can last) and Nicks. If one or both of them go down, you are very thin at WR. Besides Rogers has no value to any NFL team except Indy whose fans have constantly overestimated his talents.

You have two very fragile starting receivers in Wayne (who know what he can do or how long he can last) and Nicks. If one or both of them go down, you are very thin at WR. Besides Rogers has no value to any NFL team except Indy whose fans have constantly overestimated his talents.

How is Reggie Wayne fragile?

His first injury in decades and he's fragile?

Andrew Luck is the one who took him out with a under throw when Reggie was wide open. How can you honestly call the most consistent Indianapolis Colt for the past 10 years fragile?

Our 53 man needs nothing. We are young and developing our own talent all across the board.

lmao. NO reason to think Shipley and his midget arms is as good as T Austin. Winston is a bum.

Look at a better 4th safety prospect. And that still could be Dewey.
 A better O Tackle prospect than Hall.
 And a CB prospect to compete with Burley.

Our 53 man needs nothing. We are young and developing our own talent all across the board.

lmao. NO reason to think Shipley and his midget arms is as good as T Austin. Winston is a bum.

Look at a better 4th safety prospect. And that still could be Dewey.

A better O Tackle prospect than Hall.

And a CB prospect to compete with Burley.

Burley got traded

Mikel Leshoure running back from Det

Browns CB McFadden was a 3rd round pick last year when Chud was there I'd expect to see him.

S Ihenacho from Denver

All 3 young guys with NFL experience

The best O Lineman out there which is still Incognitio

I would look long and hard at SF Seattle Cinny etc  the teams with deepest  roster. I have faith in Grigs.

Loston from LSU the knock was to slow think he showed that in preseason.

I would look at anything but oline help. We need it desperately.

See now imo this is your problem. We have enough scouts and player evaluators to be able to look for upgrades at every position. Locking yourself into one position group only could lead to missing out on upgrading another position group. Tunnel vision us very rarely a good thing.

I definitely say we need some oline help.  Maybe still try and trade for boone from the 49ers. Give Incognito a shot I think he could really strengthen the line. And I know the criticism Im going to get for this but sign Michael Sam. I know its unneeded publicity but I believe he is a solid de and could really up stop the run and add some add pass rush. I think BenJarvus Green Ellis would be another helpful pickup up for some help in the run game to compliment T-RICH, since Bradshaw could get hurt easy

Looking for only O Line talent is kind of crazy. We need to continue to build our other groups too. You want 10 O lIneman on the PS?

If it means we have 10 on the roster who're protecting Andrew Luck and opening running lanes correctly then no

But if the ones on the active roster aren't doing the job, then yes PS for lineman and continue to churn the offensive line until we get the right combination haha

If it means we have 10 on the roster who're protecting Andrew Luck and opening running lanes correctly then no

But if the ones on the active roster aren't doing the job, then yes PS for lineman and continue to churn the offensive line until we get the right combination haha

We will never, ever see the PS filled with 10 offensive linemen. I don't typically like speaking in absolutes but I'm pretty confident on this one ;)

Found a Broncos fan's take on Duke Ihenacho. I thought some of you might find it interesting.

Ihenacho is a thumper, and who doesn't love a PS/UDFA dude becoming a starter? That said he's sometimes shaky in coverage (especially seam routes), and when you have Carter (who was starting before he got hurt), Ward and Moore back there, he's just the odd man out. Some team will pick him up and he'll succeed, I have little doubt.