Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Same Houston writer even more Indy bashing...

ColtsFTW

Is it wrong that I want to hear that this piece of trash died a tragically yet painful death(Notice no emoticon because I am dead serious)? I mean what kind of human  would twist Paganos cancer in such a negative way he did

I wouldn't wish death on anyone..but I can assure you that no f**** would be given..

Wow......

That is one sick and twisted individual.   

Whatever he is or isn't, he isn't worth the trouble.    He's just a bad human being masquerading as a sportswriter, and a bad one at that.

Revenge is a dish best served cold....   and that's what he's got to chew on tonight....   a dish served cold!

What a Loser!       :facepalm:        :slaphead:      :bored:

Whatever happened to real flight attendants like the guy who worked for JetBlue that grabbed a couple of beers, pull the emergency slide, and jump off the airplane? That guy was a hero... this guy is another name for a male appendage.

Adam's Apple? haha

He's just gonna keep writing articles like this if you keep giving him traffic.

Yes but the more attention he gets the faster he will work his way up to worlds most terrible journalist! Then he'll be having to write about the atrocities of inter family breeding in the hills of Virginia, "hears Deliverance music."