Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts @ Lions Game Day Thread

1,090 posts in this topic

MY favorite soccer team was 0-2 behind still won the game 3-2, so consider this as a good sign.

Luck's INTs aren't good signs.

I agree I think much of it has to do with the horrendous OL. He's running for his life every play.

Stick to mid range stuff! What is he thinking? I am really starting to tire of these deep passes when they aren't needed!

If you have an injury inside the two minute warning you gotta burn a timeout right?

1 person likes this

That was Andrew's fault, but lets be honest the Defense isn't helping him out by letting Detroit score every time they touch the dang ball.

I would be throwing plenty of INTs myself being pressured every play fearing for my life.

luck sucks on the road

Well he better get better because the playoff games will be on the road. :sigh:

He really needs to work on his decisions. Those INTs are killing us...

Yeah he will probably do that AFTER first year acting in the NFL. jeez u people are ridiculous with your hate of a rookie qb!!

luck threw an interception on similar play in ne game he stepped up and int nice play by mathis

I hate when receivers drop their heads before a hit. Good no helmet to helmet no call.

Can't Luck just go 1 game without an INT?

He looks so different on the road vs at home. I just do not understand the big change.

He either overthrows or underthrows the long ball. He never did that at Stanford.

INT!!!!

Wow!!! Colts got an INT

and we didn't fumble right after to give it back!

If you have an injury inside the two minute warning you gotta burn a timeout right?

Unless you're the lions.

Yeah he will probably do that AFTER first year acting in the NFL. jeez u people are ridiculous with your hate of a rookie qb!!

Did I say I hated Luck??? Think before you speak!

Who are you lol??

Lacey is taking shots at our receivers every chance he's getting lol.

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Haeg went in the 5th 155th player picked. Our pick I liked least was Morrison in the 4th making him the 125th player taken. I saw him go undrafted in some mocks. NFL.com had him a 7th - proirity FA. I was surprised.   There were a lot of options on the board at 125 I do recall that. Judon was one of them Ravens took him 21 players later the 146th player picked.  I was hoping for D. Hall CB or Robinson CB LSU I liked Judon and RB Dixon there as well.  
    • That doesn't really conflict with what I saw.  I am not quite as optimistic overall because we really need to win early as our second half of the schedule is brutal so it's critical to be at least 6-2 the first half if we have sights on a great season, though reading this I just saw the Mewhort isn't gone for season? That's big big news and really changes a lot once he's back.  Of course it seems usually when the Colts say 2-4 weeks, it turns out to be 6-8 weeks, but let's hope for once their optimism is true.     I think Castonzo is a serious problem.  Not sure how you fix him as you'd think it is a mental problem rather than health because it has carried over across last season until now.  Philbin has his work cut out.  
    • We need to take a page out of the Patriots notebook.  Their line was very average last year, yet the offense put up great numbers.  If your offensive line has trouble pass blocking and can't run block, you need to turn the short passing game into your running game.  Short, quick drops and dump it off or throw darts on quick slants.  Patriots kill teams doing that.  We did beat the Broncos with less talent on offensive line last year so I'm still hopeful Chud will game plan better against good defensive teams like the Eagles during the regular season.
    • Still don't know how Walden is still on the team, not even a pay cut.
    • I'm with Kaepernick. Sorry to all who may be offended. I'll spare you the diatribe except to say that we have (and have always had) a serious problem with our criminal justice system and it's a national disgrace. Nothing Kaepernick will ever do can disparage our union nearly as much as crime and punishment statistics do.                             
  • Welcome New Members

• Hi And Welcome! You can create a thread after you have 10 approved posts.  When you first join, you can post 5 replies per 24 hours so, it takes 48 hours at minimum before you can post.   Apologies for the inconvenience but it keeps our drive by trouble making to a minimum.
    • Hello Colts Nation   I am a long time reader of this forum but never really participated in comments but hope to join in this season.   Been a Colts fan since the 'move' when i lived in Carmel.  Actually liked the Colts before that when i was younger but it was the uniform that appealed to me.    I am wondering how do I start a topic in a forum?  Do I have to have so many replies before approved?  I tried to find the rules topic on this but no luck.   Thanks   Edit: I finally found the section on the rules to posting.  :-)
  • Members

• Happy2BeHere

Happy2BeHere 324

• QwizBoy

QwizBoy 3,470

• Lucky Charm

Lucky Charm 66

• Mr Clueless

Mr Clueless 192

• JPFolks

JPFolks 406

• SanDiegoColt8

SanDiegoColt8 45

• BProland85

BProland85 825

• Colts_Fan12

Colts_Fan12 2,155

• Gavin

Gavin 6,501

• bigt

bigt 26

Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc.