Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know this interceptions hurt especially if you are in the hunt for the playoffs but thats what you get if you are playing with a rookie QB! That by the way has no running game and an inconsistent offensive line. He makes some bad decisions from time to time but he will improve through those mistakes. And as I mentioned before Manning in his rookie season had 26 TD and 28 INT.

Definitely need to play a better 2nd half. Fortunately we get the ball back.

Have to agree with that. we need to get some turnovers. we have hardly gotten a turnover the whole season. Glad to see Mathis got his first int of his career but we need to get more turnovers.

I know this interceptions hurt especially if you are in the hunt for the playoffs but thats what you get if you are playing with a rookie QB! That by the way has no running game and an inconsistent offensive line. He makes some bad decisions from time to time but he will improve through those mistakes. And as I mentioned before Manning in his rookie season had 26 TD and 28 INT.

all good points and we understand, however, just becauseManning had 86 INTs doesn't give Luck a "free pass" this year. He still needs to play better, and most importantly, the freakin' O-line needs to hold up better!

Curious....Which half time "chat" would ya rather watch, Fox or CBS? I really, really love Terry, Howie, and the rest. Bradshaw is hysterical! But, I like Shannon Sharpe and Marino also. I just never, ever cared for Cowher.

The radio broadcast is more fun. Bob Lamey is sitting out the rest of the game with a sore throat though.

Stupid auto correct.

Jwilli69 you might want to learn how to use the quote button properly.

Your comment made no sense btw...

Good point. What I said was wth are you? And you might read your comments before posting about mine. He is a rookie making mistakes. You peoe bashing Luck through these games each week, it happens, he is a rookie not a vet. He has thrown passes that are under thrown and they are bad but tbh, his line is giving him nothing and his OC want his routes 30+ yards down field. BA has to get more middle of the pattern passes for Luck and quit making him throw so many down field. BA is too stubborn and so am I. Just enjoy, no biggie :)