Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024: Game #3, Bears @ Colts, September 22, 2024, 1 PM ET

NFLfan

Bears @ Colts  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Will Taylor break 100 yards rushing in this game?

2. 2. Who wins?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 09/22/2024 at 05:15 PM

4 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

He also has a season and a half of college experience and 6 games in the NFL. You're crying because he has to learn and that takes time.

This is the NFL what do you expect about people complaining about this? They have a good reason to complain. He’s playing like trash.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Lol as a diehard Purdue fan who saw AOC in person for years, he’s a career backup at best. What did you want Ballard to do? It was Richardson or Levis and Levis is awful. We needed to swing at a QB draft pick for once and we did. We have to give AR time to either sink or swim. Do I think he’s the QB of the future? No, not really. But I want him to be so badly, because I want the Colts to succeed.

I’m not advocating AOC. Saying after Stroud he was the most productive. So not sure there was ever an option other than AR

Just now, John Waylon said:

After having to watch both Richardson and Williams this week, I definitely still feel better about Richardson than Williams. Williams has been terribly not good. 

Agree 100%…IIRC guy was being hyped as a Luck, Trevor Lawrence type prospect and he looks like the pounding he is taking in the pocket is affecting him.

1 minute ago, bluebombers87 said:

Two things can be true at the same time. AR has accuracy issues and makes bad decisions. Williams makes bad decisions. One historically is fixed with experience. The other not so much

They also have less than 10 NFL games COMBINED.

People are ridiculous.

• Like 1

Just now, Hoose said:

He’ll get better. That’s always the way it was going to be with AR. 
Let’s just hope Shane dials up some winning calls going forward. That would help. 

Better play calling on that series of downs might have helped.  Two bang it into the line plays against a good run defense forcing a we know you are going to throw play where you roll Richardson into a tight window isn’t ideal.  Still awful decision making by Richardson even if it was tipped.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

I’m not advocating AOC. Saying after Stroud he was the most productive. So not sure there was ever an option other than AR

There wasn’t, AR was our only option and his physical gifts were too much to pass on. We had to take the swing, in retrospect. It’s not like we missed out on drafting the next Mahomes like the Bears did when they drafted Trubisky

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

As I said, experience fixes one. Not so much the other. 

Both can be better with experience? Both can be more accurate with experience. Both can learn to make better decisions with experience.

Just now, IndySouthsider said:

So Taylor is all the way back.

If you go back and look at it, the legendary year JT had with Wentz was helped a lot by our OL. That OL was very good. Our OL isn’t quite that good anymore, and I think that has hindered JT, along with injuries

7 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

Anthony is going to need a long time at this rate smh.  How long are we supposed to give him?

At least a full season.  Maybe even next one.

Just have patience.  Look at it this way:  it’s not like there are any quick fixes readily available.  So…we may as well be patient.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1