Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2024 NFL Draft Thread Day 1 (Final Discussions, Predictions, Rumors, etc…). ****NO SPOILERS****

Just now, Shive said:

There's not many things that would make me melt down tonight. That's one of the things that would.

why do ppl like bowers so much … i dnt understand the hype, avg height not that big. is he this generations dallas clark or something 

Just now, Colt Overseas said:

I think Ballard will find it hard to pass on Turner tbh. We’ll see.

We need weapons for AR. This is a rare year for me. Normally I say BPA with positional value in there. 

this year, we need weapons reliable weapons

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

My head coach and others in the front office wanted Maye. I'm okay with McCarthy. I don't like flashy players. If he could be competent, I'm okay with him. I heard he was one of the best QBs on converting 3rd Downs. I love that. Move the chains!

Yeah, it won't be bad.. we have a chance to see what he could become... That's good overall, let's see how the season goes

Just now, MFT5 said:

why do ppl like bowers so much … i dnt understand the hype, avg height not that big. is he this generations dallas clark or something 

He's been comped as Dallas Clark wearing a jetpack, so yes.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, csmopar said:

We need weapons for AR. This is a rare year for me. Normally I say BPA with positional value in there. 

this year, we need weapons reliable weapons

I agree but Turner is a more Ballard type player than Bowers.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Yeah, it won't be bad.. we have a chance to see what he could become... That's good overall, let's see how the season goes

I'm so glad we did not get Bo Nix. And that we did not give up #23 and a first next year to trade up.