Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

5 minutes ago, Solid84 said:

Look, I’m not saying definitely not, but we’re already at 9 to 12 pass-run. JT beeds to break off a big run for that to work. 

Yeah and the drives where they have moved the ball they have been run driven.  The two drives that were pass focused 5 passes to 2 runs and basically two two three and outs.  The Colts are not going to win this game riding Minshew’s arm first.  

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Yeah and the drives where they have moved the ball they have been run driven.  The two drives that were pass focused 5 passes to 2 runs and basically two two three and outs.  The Colts are not going to win this game riding Minshew’s arm first.  

I agree, but JT running for 5 yards a tote is not winning it either. He needs to earn his pay now with a big run. 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It clearly isn’t all the line  in panthers land. Dalton had no issues. Young is small and meak. He gets swamped up. He isnt like Murray. If young had Murray’s body type he might be ok but he doesn’t. He looks like he don’t know what he is doing.
    • That is so far my third biggest gripe with SS.  First being his offense seems very vanilla.  We are approaching Frank Reich status here.   Second I don't think AR is making as much progress as he should be.   Third he seems to make very poor in game decisions and then takes the blame as if that is a huge testament to his character.   I could care less about character.  Just learn how to coach.  And when the clock is at 2:01 and you have a kickoff coming against a team with 1 timeout left?  You run the ball out of the endzone and you literally scream at your special teamers or your special teams coach to do that.   The fact that he didn't literally tells me he is a stupid person when it comes to football IQ. 
    • What did you think of Luck after his first 7 games? How about Peyton Manning? Josh Allen? Richardson has a higher completion percentage (54.8) than Luck ( 49.5) and Allen ( 52.8) through his first 7 games. And less than 5% completion percentage behind Manning (59.5). Richardson has more Yards per throw (7.4) than any of them (Manning 7.1, Allen 6.8 and Luck 6.5) . Richardson has a higher QB rating (72.7) than Manning (71.8) and Luck (65.9), and less than 4% points behind Allen (76.3). Sure..... Allen is the exception that proves the rule.... ok. Richardson's accuracy is the type of throws that CAN be fixed. Those short and intermediate throws are easier to fix than the deeper routes. And oh by the way, it's not like we havent seen him do it. He had a darned near 60% completion percentage last year in the games he played as a pure rookie. The guy is coming off of season ending surgery and had no offseason and you are writing him off..... give me a break.
    • Today AR is ahead, but he wasn’t when they were picked. Young WAS far more accurate in College. And he led a team to a National Championship.  That has to mean something.
  • Members