Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 Season, 17th game, Saturday, Jan. 6th, 2024

NFLfan

Texans @ Colts  

31 members have voted

1. 1. Will JT break 100 yards rushing?

2. 2. Will the Colts defense hold CJ Stroud to 2 or fewer TDs passed?

3. 3. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Texans
    • Game will end in a tie.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/07/2024 at 01:30 AM

Stroud will make this game personal because the Colts CHOSE not to move up just 2 picks to snag him! I hope the Colts win but I also HOPE that the Gus era will be over soon!! Giving up a 75 yd td pass on their very FIRST play is almost laughable given the MAGNITUDE of this game and with Nico Collins pretty much being their ONLY receiving threat with both Dell and Brown being out.

• Like 1

Just now, bluephantom87 said:

Stroud will make this game personal because the Colts CHOSE not to move up just 2 picks to snag him! I hope the Colts win but I also HOPE that the Gus era will be over soon!! Giving up a 75 yd td pass on their very FIRST play is almost laughable given the MAGNITUDE of this game and with Nico Collins pretty much being their ONLY receiving threat with both Dell and Brown being out.

Why would the Texans even agree to trade with us? If they always wanted Stroud they would’ve ignored our offers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bluephantom87 said:

Or the Texans weren’t trading out of the number two spot, especially with a division rival but yeah somehow this is Ballard’s fault.

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Started with a good run with Taylor and then three straight shows.  Sometimes Shane isn’t the genius fans make him out to be.

8 passes and 8 runs so far. What more do you want?

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Makes zero sense.

See that’s the problem, it actually should have worked. First pass, Minshew overthrows a wide-open Pierce. Second pass, Minshew hits Mallory, he drops it. Third pass, Minshew overthrows an open Pierce and Smith holds. It’s the players, they’re aren’t executing.

• Like 3

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Why is it 3 straight. What about mixing up the play calls in those 3 calls.

3 straight anything isn’t great. First drive ended on 3 straight runs. I agree we need to mix it up more.