Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

Nope. This isn’t complex stuff. Ball hits the hands, you know the things they teach WRs to use to catch the ball. If it has done that, in almost every scenario it is in position to be caught. That’s what happened twice today. Argue all you want but this is one of those truths in football.

Ball was thrown high.

Receiver was at full extension.

Ball hits receiver's hands on the end of his hands (on the fingers, not in the palm of the hands).

You blame receiver.

I don't agree with the logic that it's on the receiver.  Receiver can only do so much - even with the gloves they wear.

4 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Yes Captain Obvious. Minshew is awful. I dont know anyone arguing the other way.

Minshew is NOT awful.   He’s a backup.   By definition the backup QB is not as good as the starting quarterback.   Minshew has limitations that get exposed the more he plays.   But as backups go, Minshew is one of the better ones in football.  

• Like 9

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

Ball was thrown high.

Receiver was at full extension.

Ball hits receiver's hands on the end of his hands (on the fingers, not in the palm of the hands).

You blame receiver.

I don't agree with the logic that it's on the receiver.  Receiver can only do so much - even with the gloves they wear.

Ball hit the hands. Not the fingers. It had its move significantly arrested and altered. If you can show the video then I’ll concede.