Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

Just now, bluebombers87 said:

They’re not being paid 100 million dollars.

True, but then Franklin is playing on Leonard strongest position. Leonard is out of position for his style of play. I'm not disputing he's looking bad tonight, but he got paid for a reason and Bradley is not giving him the chance to earn it either.

this team over achieves at certain spots, and then is just outright abyssmal elsewhere

my biggest hope is that Steichen's infulence on the roster mechanics continue. First time we've seen ballard go out and get 2 shifty slot guys in McKenzie and Downs, which has paid off.

hopefully we see some more of that this offseason, cause we consistently suck

Just now, Solid84 said:

True, but then Franklin is playing on Leonard strongest position. Leonard is out of position for his style of play. I'm not disputing he's looking bad tonight, but he got paid for a reason and Bradley is not giving him the chance to earn it either.

Leonard of old would adapt. He would have flashes. Something, anything. He doesn’t. He gets paid too much to not do something.