Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

Your Indianapolis Colts play their former nemesis the New England Patriots in Germany in an early Sunday game. Many are excited. Are you?

https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/news/colts-patriots-germany-how-to-watch-stream

Final Injury Report: Link: Colts Wire (injury report)

Screenshot-2023-11-11-at-10.40.55%E2%80%

The Patriots list is long with 9 noted as Questionable. Three additional players are OUT: WR DeVante Parker, OT Trent Brown, and CB JC Jackson.

Many are picking the Colts to win. What do you think?

Good Luck! Enjoy the game!:colts:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5

I spent a week in Frankfurt in 1990, good memories - looking forward to this game tomorrow, should be a good one! With our having the bye the following week, do you think we fly home tomorrow night or spend a day or so as tourists once our "business" will be concluded?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Thanks for starting the thread NFLfan.

I won't be on here today. Church starts at 10 so going to record and watch when I get back.

I like how streaming, you can join game live, or start at the beginning.

Good morning, Dunk. Many other fans may not be here today, as the game is taking place during the time they are at church. I'm glad that you can record it and watch it later.

Do you see the poll? Some say they see the poll only after they clear their cache.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DEColtsLover36 said:

I’m hype for this game! This has been the only game since AR being out for the season that I was still looking forward to. Come on Colts, represent!!

LET’S GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! :rock::cheer::excited::coltslogo::1colts:

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Lets Go Start GIF

Nbc Brooklyn 99 GIF by Brooklyn Nine-Nine

So, you do get excited for the Patriots!

1 hour ago, NFLfan said:

Good morning, Dunk. Many other fans may not be here today, as the game is taking place during the time they are at church. I'm glad that you can record it and watch it later.

Do you see the poll? Some say they see the poll only after they clear their cache.

Yes, I voted

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

I think they traveled on Thursday, just like us.

Thanks

They're actually talking about it now on the Blue zone. That usually a team comes over earlier and has more acclimation time, but both teams are on level ground there.

15 hours ago, NFLfan said:

Your Indianapolis Colts play their former nemesis the New England Patriots in Germany in an early Sunday game. Many are excited. Are you?

https://www.si.com/nfl/colts/news/colts-patriots-germany-how-to-watch-stream

Final Injury Report: Link: Colts Wire (injury report)

Screenshot-2023-11-11-at-10.40.55%E2%80%

The Patriots list is long with 9 noted as Questionable. Three additional players are OUT: WR DeVante Parker, OT Trent Brown, and CB JC Jackson.

Many are picking the Colts to win. What do you think?

Good Luck! Enjoy the game!:colts:

Interestingly enough. I voted in the poll but it didn’t take my votes.