Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023: Week 10 Colts vs Patriots in Germany, November 12, 2023, 9:30 EST

NFLfan

Colts vs Patriots  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

2. 2. Do you still get pumped up when the Colts play the Patriots?

• Of course! I am excited whenever the Colts face the Patriots. It is another chance to defeat the Pats.
    • No, the Pats are no longer our rivals.
    • Meh, the Patriots aren't any good.
    • Every football game involving the Colts excites me.
    • Other. (Share your thoughts in the comments )
  3. 3. Bonus Question#1 : Do you think Belichick gets fired if the Patriots lose?

4. 4. Bonus Question#2: After this game, the Colts will have a bye week. Do you believe that teams that play games outside the United States should have their bye weeks before or after the game?

• The week before the game
    • The week after the game
    • Either the week before or the week after playing outside the USA (no other time)..
    • Having a game outside the United States should have no bearing on when a team's bye week is scheduled.

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/12/2023 at 02:45 PM

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought this was supposed to be a neutral field game. What is up with the * PA Announcer, yelling 3rd Down every time the Pats are on defense and yelling 1st down every time they get the 1st. I didn't realize Germany was in Massachusetts. lmao . Colts lead 7-3, they can't stop Taylor.

It is a Pats "home" game.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I thought this was supposed to be a neutral field game. What is up with the * PA Announcer, yelling 3rd Down every time the Pats are on defense and yelling 1st down every time they get the 1st. I didn't realize Germany was in Massachusetts. lmao . Colts lead 7-3, they can't stop Taylor.

That’s why it’s nice to listen to Colts radio. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Technically NE is the "home" team.

Just now, w87r said:

Dayo going to have to step up.

He's looked pretty good so far. Got his facemask yanked on that last drive when he was in position to make a huge play and took on the doubleteam to get in on that sack with Buck.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HOZER said:

Pittmans knees never touched as he went over the line that was a touchdown what a joke. Either way we score right after but come on refs?!?!?

Just now, RollerColt said:

It’s Kraft and the Pats… we knew coming in we’d have to fight both them and the refs all day today. 

Man if we end up losing this game due to some ref nonsense… that’s gonna be enough to put me in the ref-tirade crew with others like @2006Coltsbestever

Angry Season 3 GIF by SuccessionHBO

• Like 2