Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Ravens post game thread

GoColts8818

37 minutes ago, presto123 said:

Did you see Tucker out there being all cocky and strutting his stuff? Love the fact that he got shown up by Gay. There is a new sheriff in town. lol

I mean that's who he is I don't see anything wrong with it. Mcafee used to do the same things as well. 

5 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

I been that's who he is I don't see anything wrong with it. Mcafee used to do the same things as well. 

McAfee is the same way as an analyst. I know he's an extrovert, but I still personally think he takes it way too far where it borders on attention * category. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GoColts8818 said:

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Lol

Oh wow. That’s good news.

16 minutes ago, richard pallo said:

This is a very good sign.

12 minutes ago, KB said:

I hope so, but I'd say Taylor is probably just a good teammate.

Not to rain on anyone's parade,  but that is AR, not JT.

• Like 1

Was really impressed with the defensive front today. Ebukam, Big Grove, Buck, Paye, Speed, Franklin and Leonard. And some decent depth pieces contributing, Bryan, Dayo, etc. Feels like this unit is as good as we've had in a long time here in Indy. Tough, physical, can rush the passer.

JuJu Brents having a strong showing is another major positive. I think the young secondary will continue to improve this season with more experience. 

Bradley is earning his wage.

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, presto123 said:

McAfee is the same way as an analyst. I know he's an extrovert, but I still personally think he takes it way too far where it borders on attention * category. Just my opinion.

Totally agreed. I really cannot stand his brand of TV. He is just loud and bombastic. He is like Steven  A Smith

• Like 2

Random thoughts from the game:

• Moss showing that we really don't need to extend JT.
  • Pierce showing that he can be replaced.  (Dude, look what happened to Jackson and Baker.)
  • How in the world do you call Delay Of Game when the official is standing over the ball, not letting you snap it?
  • We weren't supposed to win this game.  Don't the Colts know that we're supposed to be tanking for Marvin 2.0?  I think we just took ourselves out of the Marvin sweepstakes.
  • This is the reason we paid so much for a kicker.  A top notch kicker will make a difference in 2 or 3 games a season.
  • I told my family I would take them to Dairy Queen if the Colts won.  (You get ice cream!  And you get ice cream!  And you get ice cream!)
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Totally agreed. I really cannot stand his brand of TV. He is just loud and bombastic. He is like Steven  A Smith

Couldn't agree more. I was actually going to bring up Steven A. At least Pat has some level of sports knowledge. Steven A is just a loud mouth poser.

11 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Random thoughts from the game:

• Moss showing that we really don't need to extend JT.
  • Pierce showing that he can be replaced.  (Dude, look what happened to Jackson and Baker.)
  • How in the world do you call Delay Of Game when the official is standing over the ball, not letting you snap it?
  • We weren't supposed to win this game.  Don't the Colts know that we're supposed to be tanking for Marvin 2.0?  I think we just took ourselves out of the Marvin sweepstakes.
  • This is the reason we paid so much for a kicker.  A top notch kicker will make a difference in 2 or 3 games a season.
  • I told my family I would take them to Dairy Queen if the Colts won.  (You get ice cream!  And you get ice cream!  And you get ice cream!)

Taylor is a home run threat. Yes we need JT back. We are going to break moss playing him this much.

• Like 5

Good:

-Matt Gay was worth every bit of the money he got

-Great returns from most of the FA class: Gay, Ebukum, McKenzie, and Bryant.

-Josh Downs is always open

-Juju over Baker was an immediate upgrade. Pass D in general was much improved

-Moss has played really well

Bad:

-I’m almost over the Braden Smith at RT experiment. This season he’s been the worst starter on the O-line

-Offense still hasn’t found the deep ball yet

-Pierce looks like the new Campbell. One or two big catches a game and then he disappears. He also had an awful drop today

-If he’s not creating turnovers, Leonard is probably not a need in a Bradley defense. It’s clear Franklin is the best LB on the team now

-Still think we need to look at other options to replace Thomas and Flowers as starters. They weren’t as bad as last week but neither of them made any plays.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Good:

Bad:

-I’m almost over the Braden Smith at RT experiment. This season he’s been the worst starter on the O-line

-Pierce looks like the new Campbell. One or two big catches a game and then he disappears. He also had an awful drop today

-If he’s not creating turnovers, Leonard is probably not a need in a Bradley defense. It’s clear Franklin is the best LB on the team now

-Still think we need to look at other options to replace Thomas and Flowers as starters. They weren’t as bad as last week but neither of them made any plays.

So you think Smith should go to guard?

or gone?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Good:

Bad:

Smith starts slow every year.  This is nothing new for him.  I think he will settle in and be fine.