Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens colts predictions

Stephen

36 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

One sliver lining this week is Ravens probably don’t know who to fully game plan against between AR and Minshew.

Their D kind of prepares for AR every week anyway.  Just as ours prepares for Lamar in practice every week.  

Playing against a QB that’s less of a running threat must feel like a week off for them. 

Y’know, I got tired of reading how untalented we were in the off-season, so I looked for a more objective measure to tell how we measured up.  I’ve been tracking the pff scores of the Colts against those of our opponents, and by that measure we haven’t been seriously outclassed yet.  In fact, this will be the third week in a row that we have a big advantage on both LoS.  That’ll keep us in a lot of games.  This week, we’re catching some breaks, in that their NB just went on the IR and their best DL (Oweh) seems on track to miss the game.  It’s also a trap game for them (if you can have one this early in the season), in that it’s sandwiched between two important divisional games.

I said all that to say this: 

Colts 31

Ravens 21

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Archer said:

Y’know, I got tired of reading how untalented we were in the off-season, so I looked for a more objective measure to tell how we measured up.  I’ve been tracking the pff scores of the Colts against those of our opponents, and by that measure we haven’t been seriously outclassed yet.  In fact, this will be the third week in a row that we have a big advantage on both LoS.  That’ll keep us in a lot of games.  This week, we’re catching some breaks, in that their NB just went on the IR and their best DL (Oweh) seems on track to miss the game.  It’s also a trap game for them (if you can have one this early in the season), in that it’s sandwiched between two important divisional games.

I said all that to say this: 

Colts 31

Ravens 21

Colts are better then people were saying. I saw fans predicting 3 wins. We have too many vets on this team to only have 3 wins. Lady year  was just a outliar.

• Like 1

Ravens seem to have alot of injuries going on right now, it should help our DL and offense. I do expect Zay Flowers to have one long TD but I like our offense against their defense, I could see us winning this game but wouldn't be surprised if we lose.

2 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I dont see us winning.. I like Lamar alot but its going to be painful watching him run for 1st down pickups on 3rd down. 

I tend to agree with @coltsblue1844.. I think we have a better shot at winning the Minshew. But I want to see AR out therehaha just a weird time to be a colts fan

Colts have always contained Lamar’s running. His arm is what has killed us.

17 hours ago, coltsblue1844 said:

Just depends on who is starting at QB...  If Minshew starts, I think we win... if AR starts, I think he makes some exciting plays, but we lose.

It really does depend on who starts. But I think AR is the key to winning, since I don't believe in the Colts ability to run the ball, even with Zack Moss, against a good Ravens run defense. I'm not saying they can't win with Gardner, but I think AR opens up more possibilities and is harder to defense against than Minshew.

1 hour ago, masterlock said:

It really does depend on who starts. But I think AR is the key to winning, since I don't believe in the Colts ability to run the ball, even with Zack Moss, against a good Ravens run defense. I'm not saying they can't win with Gardner, but I think AR opens up more possibilities and is harder to defense against than Minshew.

They can sell out against the run with AR...but with Minshew, they have to cover the whole field, as he is the much better passer at this point in their careers!

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What if Mustache looks spectacular against the Ravens and we win, does that cause a QB controversy? Nobody has probably thought of that. I mean if Mustache beats the Ravens, how do you not start him vs the Rams?

Only among the fans who think this season is about winning. 

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah but if we beat them at Baltimore, we can beat anyone. I think it is AR's team but if Mustache starts and wins, that will be a question all week that gets floated around. 

Sure, any given sunday and all that…

Again, only among fans. Do you seriously think coaches and players will start clamoring for Minshew to play?