Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29


NFLfan

Recommended Posts

Just now, Two_pound said:

I never thought Ballard and company would take Richardson, he has the ability to dominate the league, let's hope he does. Full speed ahead!!!!

I agree, Ballard and our new coach had their mind made up and said time to change things, this is 2023. AR is the best athletic QB I have ever seen, ever , with good coaching he can become an efficient passer IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, stitches said:

clean the table first... put anything breakable away... 

All is right in the world. For the 1st time in years, we got our QB of choice.

15 minutes ago, stitches said:

clean the table first... put anything breakable away... 

All is right in the world. For the 1st time in years, we got our QB of choice.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, ChuggaBeer said:

I didn't either until I read Superman and Stitches QB breakdowns.   I don't watch college FB.    I have been on board ever since. 

 

 

Man am I a happy Colts fan!!!!!!!

Same here.  At the end of everything he was the one I wanted.   Smart explosive good kid and so young

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I agree, Ballard and our new coach had their mind made up and said time to change things, this is 2023. AR is the best athletic QB I have ever seen, ever , with good coaching he can become an efficient passer IMO.

 

Congratulations! I know you're happy.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, John Hammonds said:

TRADE!  AZ on the clock.  This is gonna be an OT

Kyler was demanding for an OT I think... 

Just now, DEColtsLover36 said:

Lol hi! I was wondering if anyone missed me on here haha thanks for the hello!

:D Go Colts!

Welcome back!

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Season 10 Bbq GIF by The Simpsons- I have some more barbecue wings left, time for another shot of whiskey. I quit drinking hard stuff months ago but tonight is a rare occasion lol.

 

Not too much. We need you around.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, TomDiggs said:

Az playing chess while others play checkers

 

Get the guy at 6 they wanted at 3.

 

Add a future 1 and 4 for essentially pick 105

 

Since they added 33 and traded 34 to get back up

 

Smart 

Yup! Murray got his LT.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

This really looks like a Ballard Pick.

 

Saw a tweet from one of the local reporters that said CB prefers AR, the scouts like Stroud and Jim liked Bryce.

 

I think its a fun pick, we can give him 3+ years to work it out and he will still be young

Cool. None of those other two were there, so I guess it didn’t matter. Everyone liked Bryce. It’s why he went 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

This really looks like a Ballard Pick.

 

Saw a tweet from one of the local reporters that said CB prefers AR, the scouts like Stroud and Jim liked Bryce.

 

I think its a fun pick, we can give him 3+ years to work it out and he will still be young


Shane Steichen has worked with Jalen Hurts for two years and you think this looks like a BALLARD PICK?!?!?   
 

Huh?!?   

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, TomDiggs said:

Meanwhile Det now picks at :

 

1-12:

1-18:

2-34:

2-48:

2-55:

3-81:

 

 

6 of the top 81 picks to add to Campbell's roster. That is sick. 

They can really look a lot better this season if they nail these picks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, NewColtsFan said:


Shane Steichen has worked with Jalen Hurts for two years and you think this looks like a BALLARD PICK?!?!?   
 

Huh?!?   

Think it was Brown, Ballard and Steichen wanting Richardson. My guess is Irsay wanted Levis and rumour was Dodds wanted  Stroud.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

Shane Steichen has worked with Jalen Hurts for two years and you think this looks like a BALLARD PICK?!?!?   
 

Huh?!?   

That was from a tweet and reposted to reddit.  They didnt actually mention Steichen on that one

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...