Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2023 NFL Draft -- April 27th to April 29

NFLfan

Draft Day is finally here. :excited: Round One starts at 8PM ET.  Rounds 2 & 3 take place tomorrow, starting at 7PM ET. Rounds 4 through 7 will be on Saturday, starting at 12 Noon ET.

Everyone is welcome to join us. We will open this thread for comments about an hour before the draft starts today.

Tom Holland Avengers GIF by Twitter

Please do not post draft selections before they are reported on TV.

Do not start threads announcing Colts picks until after it is announced by the NFL (on TV).

The Panthers are

Nfl Draft Emoji GIF by SportsManias

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• NFLfan unlocked this topic
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm going to be watching on NFL Network. What about you guys?

I cannot get my gamepass account to upgrade (Im in New Zealand - Of course it stops working today). So I have found a less reputable source online with the ESPN feed :(

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

I cannot get my gamepass account to upgrade (Im in New Zealand - Of course it stops working today). So I have found a less reputable source online with the ESPN feed :(

Sorry about that. Hopefully you can watch the entire draft. Crazy that you're from the other side of the world from me. I'm from Colorado. Love having Colt fans outside the U.S. on here. :thmup:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, RNGDShobby said:

Is Game Pass called NFL+ now? It always gave me issues.

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Is Game Pass called NFL+ now? It always gave me issues.

NFL GamePass International for me.
Ive been meaning to get on and upgrade my account for weeks but kept forgetting. 
In the past they've done a special that includes the draft and anything up until the start of the season for $1USD. 
When GamePass first came out, we got it for free in NZ, it was awesome. But now the NFL is a lot more popular so they charge out the nose for it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, RNGDShobby said:

Has to be internal info

There's a LOOOOOT of prop bettors thinking this is easy money.  Lines are all over the place..... Tons of people who are new to draft odds.... Which are sucker bets more often than not.

Just now, Coltsbluefan said:

NFL Network..can’t stand Kiper.

But ..... TODD, TODDD TOOOOOODDDFFFFF