Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have 4th pick (Official Discussion Thread)

danlhart87

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Im fine with that too pending how the board falls

Hypothetical Question

If Eagles offered 10 and 30 for 4 what would you do

Nope because thatt 30th pick is a 2nd rounder. If u want to move from 10 to 4 u r giving up next years 1st rounder snd maybe more. Remember, the Eagles are predicted o be a top team this year so next years number one is probably at least in the 20's. So if u were the Colts would u take the 10th and say next years 26th overall pick? I would stay at 4

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
16 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

Nope... By 3 a.m. 

As I am in front of you time wise, I will know the pick earlier I think.... haha

Wait I thought it was 8 pm, meaning 2 am for us? Is the first hour just talking and other nonsense?

1 hour ago, colts89 said:

I'd be pretty upset if the Titans move up and get a QB right before us while the Colts had ample time to get a deal done. I don't care as much as who they identified as their guy as much as I care about them actually getting said person... Being complacent isn't where we should be in regards to the QB position, especially if all it will cost is two 3rd rounders or something similar...

To move up that far, it would cost TN many picks, including a 1 next year

I dont expect that they would pay that price.... AND......  the Cardinals would miss out on a stud DE that they desperately need

As many have said, there is no Luck or Manning in this draft

And......  My mini mock draft is Stroud at 4 and Hyatt in round 2

19 minutes ago, Moe said:

Is Carolina on the clock at 8 PM or 8:30?

8ish, usually a 10-15 minute speech by Goodell first 

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

They got OBJ and are in talks for DeAndre Hopkins trade. I put a bet on them to win the SB.

Meh both of them are shells of their former selves

32 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Nope because thatt 30th pick is a 2nd rounder. If u want to move from 10 to 4 u r giving up next years 1st rounder snd maybe more. Remember, the Eagles are predicted o be a top team this year so next years number one is probably at least in the 20's. So if u were the Colts would u take the 10th and say next years 26th overall pick? I would stay at 4

Huh?

Just now, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Yeah I posted it above. Question will it be stroud or Levis. Seems weird for a player to go somewhere where it seems the coaching staff doesn’t want him.

WHAT??????   Why would they draft him if they didn/t want him?

35 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Glad that’s over.

Just like I said the Ravens needed to get it resolved before the draft or they would feel pressured to draft a quarterback.  They got it done without it being fully guaranteed.  It’s a bigger deal than Hurts so I guess Lamar was able to agree to a deal without an agent.  He did pretty well for himself I would say.

Just now, richard pallo said:

Just like I said the Ravens needed to get it resolved before the draft or they would feel pressured to draft a quarterback.  They got it done without it being fully guaranteed.  It’s a bigger deal than Hurts so I guess Lamar was able to agree to a deal without an agent.  He did pretty well for himself I would say.

He did EXCEPTIONALLY well without an agent. That book is closed. Now it’s our turn in 3 hours :headspin:

5 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Right if the coaching staff didn’t want a player and the owner forced it they aren’t going to be very invested in making that QB better.

If that's the case then the coaches get fired and replaced.  That should be plenty of incentive for them to do, you know, their jobs

7 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

He did EXCEPTIONALLY well without an agent. That book is closed. Now it’s our turn in 3 hours :headspin:

Arizona Cardinals gave $189 mil. in total guarantees to Kyler Murray, no wonder the HC and GM are without a job, lol :) 

Archived