Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts have 4th pick (Official Discussion Thread)

danlhart87

• Replies 16.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Im fine with that too pending how the board falls

Hypothetical Question

If Eagles offered 10 and 30 for 4 what would you do

for me, any trade down must involve a future 1st round pick

1 minute ago, J@son said:

for me, any trade down must involve a future 1st round pick

I agree with that. I am also not sure I want to trade with a team that just went to the Super Bowl either. Although it is impossible to predict from one season to the next, the Eagles will probably be in the top half of the league making their future pick a lower one as well.

3 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Holder said on the locked on colts podcast said there are preference  in the building with different QB. He said what he doesn’t know is who likes which one so it’s hard to put a order on them.

I think Irsay has pretty much stated the same saying the following: 

According to ESPN's Stephen Holder, Irsay suggested that the front office is still debating and evaluating who to select:

"People think … the decision's made, or decision makers aren't telling anyone. That's not true a lot of times. Honestly, this is as much intrigue and as much debate [as I've seen]. You have four guys and they're all worthy of being the No. 1 pick in the draft. Any of the four you take at [No.] 1, people can't slam anyone for it. "I'm not being evasive. I'm being honest. Really, we are still debating what our options are."

2 minutes ago, philba101 said:

I think Irsay has pretty much stated the same saying the following: 

According to ESPN's Stephen Holder, Irsay suggested that the front office is still debating and evaluating who to select:

"People think … the decision's made, or decision makers aren't telling anyone. That's not true a lot of times. Honestly, this is as much intrigue and as much debate [as I've seen]. You have four guys and they're all worthy of being the No. 1 pick in the draft. Any of the four you take at [No.] 1, people can't slam anyone for it. "I'm not being evasive. I'm being honest. Really, we are still debating what our options are."

I hope Steichen gets the one he wants with the options that are there. 

I'd be pretty upset if the Titans move up and get a QB right before us while the Colts had ample time to get a deal done. I don't care as much as who they identified as their guy as much as I care about them actually getting said person... Being complacent isn't where we should be in regards to the QB position, especially if all it will cost is two 3rd rounders or something similar...

1 minute ago, RollerColt said:

We cut cable awhile ago… way too expensive.

Get an over the air antenna, and tune it to ABC, same ownership as ESPN. Just different expert comments, watch it on mute if you don't like them. :) 

My $20 antenna and my smart TV work just fine, been watching entire NFL season games on ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX for FREE. :goodluck:

16 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Welp. My service provider has cut us off so I’m stuck on slow mobile internet for the time being. Guess that means I won’t get to see the draft live… 

You can watch and stream the 2023 NFL Draft on the following networks: NFL Network, ABC, ESPN and ESPN Deportes. So if you can already watch these networks on your TV — via an antenna, cable, or a streaming service — great! Good job! You're all set. The rest of this article is for those of you who don't have cable or streaming TV services, and anyone else who isn't sure how to watch the draft this week.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-draft-2023-how-to-watch-live-on-cable-or-streaming-draft-order-mock-draft-top-prospects-best-bets-and-more-182510002.html

I wonder if we might pick this guy up in the later round?

29B4D660-D94D-4C49-BD9C-1ABBD77D9B91.jpeg

4 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

if you have unlimited data on your phone you can sign up for nfl plus free trial and watch it on the App.

I signed up for a seven day free fubo trial. I can flip between ESPN and NFL net work.

24 minutes ago, philba101 said:

You can watch and stream the 2023 NFL Draft on the following networks: NFL Network, ABC, ESPN and ESPN Deportes. So if you can already watch these networks on your TV — via an antenna, cable, or a streaming service — great! Good job! You're all set. The rest of this article is for those of you who don't have cable or streaming TV services, and anyone else who isn't sure how to watch the draft this week.

https://sports.yahoo.com/nfl-draft-2023-how-to-watch-live-on-cable-or-streaming-draft-order-mock-draft-top-prospects-best-bets-and-more-182510002.html

Yeah the draft is actually on ABC, channel 6 here for those who don't have cable. 

4 minutes ago, ColtsGermany said:

I first thought it is an N, too. But zoom on it. It's a small L or a small e at the end of a Word. 

It could just be Win At All Cost!! Or Colts Nation At All Cost!!!

We are all reading tea leaves at this point, lol :) 

When Andy Dalton was in the draft, they talked about his red hair and how much red haired QBs haven't amounted to much. Then, now it has moved on to Will Levis' hair, lol :) 

The air sure will get sucked out of the wasteful media hype/bite bubbles after Round 1 today.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

When Andy Dalton was in the draft, they talked about his red hair and how much red haired QBs haven't amounted to much. Then, now it has moved on to Will Levis' hair, lol :) 

The air sure will get sucked out of the wasteful media hype/bite bubbles after Round 1 today.

I'm guessing they are running out of things to talk about.  They asked him about mayonnaise in his coffee, which he did on a dare, and then to the media he became the guy who drank his coffee with mayonnaise.  The media sensationalizes everything. 

44 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Get an over the air antenna, and tune it to ABC, same ownership as ESPN. Just different expert comments, watch it on mute if you don't like them. :) 

My $20 antenna and my smart TV work just fine, been watching entire NFL season games on ABC, CBS, NBC and FOX for FREE. :goodluck:

Which antenna do you have 

Archived