Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, rjbalchusa said:

It was a fumble; another example of bad Colts football. At least it wasn't Ryan this time.

That’s Ryan jock sniffer excuses but then he put us in this pickle to begin with. Can’t expect everyone to play perfect in 4th quarter after digging us holes time and time again.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

I find it funny how people get so high on this team after a win.

The Colts suck. Don’t let them fool you.

They’ve sucked all year. I mean this is not anything new to most of us. We’ve just been lucky enough to have a few wins that we squeaked out and literally I mean squeaked out just enough to fool some of the fans into believing that we are good enough to go on a playoff run.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

Just fire Reich already, and bench Ryan; those two things would make my year.

never thought 

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I find it funny how people get so high on this team after a win.

The Colts suck. Don’t let them fool you.

righto and will till reich is gone  and get rid of baby leonard

Let's be honest, we as Colts fan are to blame for much of what happens. We let the salesman Ballard convince us, not me till this year, that he had built a super bowl ready team. The wheels r coming off and this team is not that good. Structurally it is a mess and the supposed talented part of this team is absolute failure.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Ballard should be ashamed what he did to thi oline and Irsay should be ashamed he forced a QB change when all there was left was bad QB. This team deserves the karma.

That doesn't make any sense at all. Irsay forced a QB change when all there was left was a bad QB. I'd bet every single dollar in my bank account that Wentz would have FAR WORSE STATS than Ryan does if he were still here with this Oline. You literally tunnel every thing about this team and refuse to actually look at stuff outside whatever little thought you have that you think is right.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

That doesn't make any sense at all. Irsay forced a QB change when all there was left was a bad QB. I'd bet every single dollar in my bank account that Wentz would have FAR WORSE STATS than Ryan does if he were still here with this Oline. You literally tunnel every thing about this team and refuse to actually look at stuff outside whatever little thought you have that you think is right.

I’ll bet you your $10.09 that Wentz would have not had nearly the turnovers Ryan has if he had stayed.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

We might as well have a fire sale like the panthers did. Start over from scratch.

Yeah but who u going to trade???

1 minute ago, JlynRN said:

We might as well have a fire sale like the panthers did. Start over from scratch.

Yeah but who u going to trade???