Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 7: Colts @ Titans, October 23, 2022, 1:00 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, DougDew said:

Me too.  Not necessarily because I thought he was better, but he was less expensive and less of a commitment.  Turns out he's pretty good.

i wanted his mobility, plus i think he got the scape goat award for TEN

• Like 3

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

i wanted his mobility, plus i think he got the scape goat award for TEN

I didn't think we had much of a chance to make noise in the AFC this year anyway.  He'd be a better gap QB.

Yeah, he was the scapegoat.  Tannehill isn't really an upgrade.

Looks like another mediocre team that will end with another mediocre record. Not good enough to make the playoffs or make noise in the playoffs. Not bad enough to get a good draft position for a Qb, and a GM who admittedly said himself he is scared to take a chance on a young rookie QB. 

Who will it be next year, Big Ben out of retirement? Joe Flacco? Hoyer?

Just now, stitches said:

Which reminds me, there is an F1 start in 30 minutes. I think I will spare myself some annoyance and irritation and switch to that... 

I'm considering watching season finales of Gangs of London or Raising Kanan. 

Season 2 of Gangs of London is really good. 

And House of the Dragon tonight.... 

Very tempting... 

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

Looks like another mediocre team that will end with another mediocre record. Not good enough to make the playoffs or make noise in the playoffs. Not bad enough to get a good draft position for a Qb, and a GM who admittedly said himself he is scared to take a chance on a young rookie QB. 

Who will it be next year, Big Ben out of retirement? Joe Flacco? Hoyer?

Ahhh.  The classic Indiana Pacers strategy.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• It is surprising. The manager needs to move the lineup around a bit I think. Right now it feels like for every 1 player who’s hot, there’s 2 slumping right after. 
    • Take heart.  The preseason is a scant 51 days away.
    • I get both sides of the argument on Nelson. Has his production dipped a little?  Yes. Is he still really good? Yes. I do wonder if those thinking he isn’t living up to his contract were against paying a guard big money from the start.    I personally think everything is fine. Nelson is a core piece and I’m glad he is on this team. Especially since the LT and C spots have had injury and/or performance issues the last couple years. He has anchored the left side of the line while also being a leader of this team. Nelson is special and I feel lucky to watch him play on my favorite team. Players like him don’t come around often so I’m going to enjoy the show and appreciate the talent.    It’s the offseason so we usually have topics that deep dive in the roster and cap construction. This is one of them and most points given are just splitting hairs. I believe most of us know the LG position is good to go and not a concern for this seasons future success. AR, pass rush and the secondary will dictate how well this team does but we have discussed those topics for months so they are running out of things to say. 
    • WRs getting paid is all Fine and Dandy, but they still gotta WORK!!!   Whereas...    
    • I'm going to pass on this whole argument, but I want to bring attention to something - I think @Yoshinator apologized pretty much immediately when it was pointed out to him what the hold up with AD's contract might have been. I don't think keeping things like this over the head of posters is a good idea. What's the incentive of admitting an error and apologizing(which seemed to be an honest mistake and a genuine apology to me at the time), if we will keep holding it against them and hammering them with it in seemingly unrelated arguments?  
  • Members

• IndyD4U

IndyD4U 1,450

• MB-ColtsFan

MB-ColtsFan 2,666

• Archer

Archer 1,799

• IndyEV

IndyEV 97

• Fluke_33

Fluke_33 5,088

• AwesomeAustin