Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

NFLfan

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, Indeee said:

Chiefs can't/won't be able to afford him

I honestly don’t blame the Packers for trading Adams. This is a loaded draft for WR. Olave is going to be a star & might be available at 22. Adams is a typical star WR

Hill on the other hand is a bigger game changer than Adams IMO. His quick twitch muscle fibers are unlike any other I have ever seen. However, I can see the the Chiefs liking a WR like Wilson or London & wanting to save $28-$30 million per year 

9 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I really want to say do what you have to do to get Hill....At the same time, I like to think in long term success and I'm not sure if it would be smart to have the top paid Linebacker, DT (top5) ,G, and RT (top 5), and soon to be top paid RB on the same roster as what Hill would eventually be paid

They want two first round picks the Colts don’t have the goods to get him.

4 minutes ago, Colts1324 said:

I doubt it. They are meeting with MVS today & are likely going to draft a WR with the 1st round pick they get

At this point, I hope T.Y comes back. We don’t have anyone else (besides MPJ). Lol

1 hour ago, csmopar said:

Would you take a swing on Tyreek Hill?

27 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I really want to say do what you have to do to get Hill....At the same time, I like to think in long term success and I'm not sure if it would be smart to have the top paid Linebacker, DT (top5) ,G, and RT (top 5), and soon to be top paid RB on the same roster as what Hill would eventually be paid

6 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Interested Thinking GIF by reactionseditor

Personally. I dont want that piece of % anywhere near my team. My feeling are irrelevant, however. But try to imagine Jim telling his daughter that they just signed this guy......

https://www.sportscasting.com/tyreek-hill-brutally-beat-and-choked-his-pregnant-girlfriend-in-college-but-never-saw-any-jail-time/

Just now, chad72 said:

I am sure the Chicago Bears, with their 2 first rounders, might take a stab at Tyreek Hill. How else will they compete with Rodgers and Cousins in the division? It would be good for Justin Fields, IMO.

You mean second rounders? Bears traded last years and this years 1st rounder as part of the trade up for Justin Fields.

Archived