Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I think we build defense through FA and go all offense in draft this year.  That's what it's looking like which I wouldn't mind.  Just grab 1 corner in the draft and I'd be satisfied

Yep. It makes sense. We might bring TY back. Or who knows maybe they do take a stab at Julio. But we need a LT.  

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Yep. It makes sense. We might bring TY back. Or who knows maybe they do take a stab at Julio. But we need a LT.  

I forgot about LT for a sec.  Yea that would be the other position I would want filled through FA, preferably Armstead.  Hope the Ryan trade sways his decision on Miami

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I forgot about LT for a sec.  Yea that would be the other position I would want filled through FA, preferably Armstead.  Hope the Ryan trade sways his decision on Miami

We might be able to find a tackle at 42 if they don’t draft a QB. WR or TE might be might pick there though.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Pascal is gone.

I've been a fan of Pascal's since college, but I think we need an infusion of talent in the WR room. He's a lunch pail guy, but I think we just need more at this point.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Sure is, wonder who they are making room for. Looks like Ballard is dipping his toe into creating cap space from his current contracts. 

This was a move to make sure we get two years from him. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

This was a move to make sure we get two years from him. 

I think it was Ryan wanting to secure two years guaranteed. Otherwise, if he didn't meet expectations... the colts could have cut him after one year.

38 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

I think it was Ryan wanting to secure two years guaranteed. Otherwise, if he didn't meet expectations... the colts could have cut him after one year.

No thanks. Too much drama. We need to draft a burner.

58 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Colts, according to this article, had some interest in Winston as late as Monday. 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/did_colts_really_want_jameis_winston_over_matt_ryan/s1_13132_37330587

He has a meeting set up with colts prior to the Ryan trade. It’s sounding more and more he might of been their second choice.

• NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic