Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.


NFLfan
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I think we build defense through FA and go all offense in draft this year.  That's what it's looking like which I wouldn't mind.  Just grab 1 corner in the draft and I'd be satisfied

Yep. It makes sense. We might bring TY back. Or who knows maybe they do take a stab at Julio. But we need a LT.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Yep. It makes sense. We might bring TY back. Or who knows maybe they do take a stab at Julio. But we need a LT.  

I forgot about LT for a sec.  Yea that would be the other position I would want filled through FA, preferably Armstead.  Hope the Ryan trade sways his decision on Miami

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, TaylorStillTruckedYou said:

I forgot about LT for a sec.  Yea that would be the other position I would want filled through FA, preferably Armstead.  Hope the Ryan trade sways his decision on Miami

We might be able to find a tackle at 42 if they don’t draft a QB. WR or TE might be might pick there though.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

Pascal is gone.

 

 

I've been a fan of Pascal's since college, but I think we need an infusion of talent in the WR room. He's a lunch pail guy, but I think we just need more at this point.

  • Like 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Sure is, wonder who they are making room for. Looks like Ballard is dipping his toe into creating cap space from his current contracts. 

This was a move to make sure we get two years from him. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DaColts85 said:

This was a move to make sure we get two years from him. 

I think it was Ryan wanting to secure two years guaranteed. Otherwise, if he didn't meet expectations... the colts could have cut him after one year.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

38 minutes ago, 1959Colts said:

I think it was Ryan wanting to secure two years guaranteed. Otherwise, if he didn't meet expectations... the colts could have cut him after one year.

No thanks. Too much drama. We need to draft a burner.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

Colts, according to this article, had some interest in Winston as late as Monday. 

 

https://www.yardbarker.com/nfl/articles/did_colts_really_want_jameis_winston_over_matt_ryan/s1_13132_37330587

 

He has a meeting set up with colts prior to the Ryan trade. It’s sounding more and more he might of been their second choice.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • NFLfan locked and unpinned this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...