Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What we are hearing__on Twitter, Reddit, Podcasts, from fans, on sports radio, etc.

NFLfan

To minimize postings of comments by random folks from  Twitter, Reddit, NFLNetwork, podcasts, etc, I am creating this thread. Many have expressed that they do not want comments by random people on the free agency and QB threads.  Others wrote that they like it. So, if you want to know what is being said on Social media, on podcasts, and on sports radio, you can come here. If uninterested, please disregard and join us on other threads.

Here is a good example of a tweet for this thread. It is written by a random guy.

So what are you hearing out there that is not being reported as having occurred already? What are the opinions that have been shared elsewhere (other than here)?

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Dobbinblitz said:

The Cleveland Browns Baker Mayfield expresses again he would like to be traded to the Indianapolis Colts. #ColtsNation #ForTheShoe 8:30 AM March 20th.

That may be are only good option. We can make the playoffs with him but it would be close. As far as being a SB contender we would have to put more around him. Having Taylor is gigantic though.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

'At that price' saying always kills me lmao but yet the Rams could trade for him tomorrow if they didn't have Stafford and needed a QB with no problem and they would. To win you have to spend money. Until some in here understand that we will just be another team.

In that context, price means the compensation going back in the trade, i.e. a first and a second. Nothing to do with money. In fact, I don't think Ryan's cap hit would be too inhibitive for us iirc. I also think Ryan is the best option for 2022 alone but we should definitely be all the way out if that's the asking price.

Just now, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

This might be Ryan’s way of saying trade me without actually asking for a trade so he stays looking like the good guy.

The thing I like about Ryan is, he is a pro's pro. He would fit Indianapolis so well like Peyton, Luck, and Rivers did. Just a great guy. His leadership is incredible. He commands respect and is a smart QB.

So PFF has a podcast called the NFL Draft Stock Exchange and one of the hosts Connor Rodgers, mentioned on an episode about a week ago that the he heard during the combine that Indy really likes Kenny Pickett

Go to about the 59:15 minute mark in the YouTube video

4 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

So PFF has a podcast called the NFL Draft Stock Exchange and one of the hosts Connor Rodgers, mentioned on an episode about a week ago that the he heard during the combine that Indy really likes Kenny Pickett

Go to about the 59:15 minute mark in the YouTube video

Can't remember where I saw but I believe they like Corral and Ridder too

3 minutes ago, coltsfan_canada said:

Jadeveon Clowney ever since Luck made him offside this guy looks like available in FA almost every year.

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC

I thought I read somewhere that Clowney was expected to sign with the Browns.

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

Why would anyone want Antonio Brown? If I were related to him, I would encourage him to retire. He shows signs of cognitive impairment and it will only get worse. 

Reporter: Antonio can you tell us why you joined Cleveland 

Antonio: They named the team after me!

3 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Why would anyone want Antonio Brown? If I were related to him, I would encourage him to retire. He shows signs of cognitive impairment and it will only get worse. 

He has CTE written all over him, no way to prove it of course but he has done some of the strangest stuff over the last 3 years.

Archived